Chapter 35

" I only had one daughter and she was killed by third princess's man , just because she returned with victory doesn't give her the right to kill innocent people ! " Yoongi's mother yelled outside the north palace , Yoongi walked up to her as he glared " Shut up ! It was your daughter who intruded into the third princess's palace ! How dare you create a scene here?! If you don't leave this instant , then don't blame me for the consequences ! "

His mother glared back at him " Yoongi my daughter was you sister ! And you're taking that princess's side over your mother? You fool around with her whole day , yet she hasn't married you ! It was such a waste to raise you " Yoongi scoffed as he nodded and took out his sword , his mother gulped as she backed away " I must thankyou that you abandoned me and I found my master who raised me ! Thankgod I didn't end up becoming like you "

" Yoongi " he turned back and saw Haeun walked towards them and glanced at him before looking at his mother " Letting you go after what your daughter did was already a mercy , if it wasn't for Yoongi you would already be buried by your daughter's side . Everyone knows that your daughter intruded my palace ! Do you have any proof that my men killed her? How dare you slander their names? "

" You..." his mother stopped as she backed away seeing the sword in Haeun's hand " Keep that mouth shut ! I'm the princess of this kingdom , don't forget your place " Haeun said glaring as she walked towards her carriage and got inside " Yoongi sighed as he gritted his teeth and glared at his mother " Leave "

" I won't ! " Haeun looked out the window at Yoongi " Get inside , We are leaving , if she doesn't move then  just run over her " the  coachwoman nodded and Yoongi's mother eyes widen as she moved away from the path . Haeun smirked at Yoongi who chuckled " Stop "
Yoongi looked at her confused , Haeun looked at his mother who was glaring back " Don't let me see your face again and never come near Yoongi , he is not related to you anymore ! "

The carriage moved ahead and Yoongi looked at her " Because of me...you had to deal with all that..." he looked down as he gritted his teeth " I...sometimes think that why did I had to be born in such a family? " Haeun frowned and sat beside him as she held his hand , he looked at her " They aren't you family ! I'm your family ! In the future we will have a big family ! " she said grinning and Yoongi rolled his eyes " Are you planning to bring more co-husband's for me? " Haeun smirked at him " So you're my husband? I remember Jiwoo told me you told her that I'm your wife..." Yoongi blushed as he looked away and pulled his hand away , Haeun chuckled as she pinched her cheeks " I wish that our son looks like you " he turned her flustered with surprised and she grinned " we will have our little family okay? " he looked away as he hid a smile .

----------------------------------------------------

" The victory against Zaveri Kingdom this time was possible because of Third princess and Commander Kang , and for that you both will be rewarded but..."
Advisor Lee said as she glanced at Yoongi who stood before her " You...You want him to get credit and become a general? In the history of our kingdom has there been a male general? If we make an exception for him , then other men would also try to leave the home and get on the battlefield . How will the society work? Men are supposed to stay in the house ! "

" What are we afraid of? " Advisor Lee frowned as she looked at Haeun who walked closer standing beside Yoongi .
" Yes in the past there hasn't been a male general but in the present this man made a huge contribution in the victory Advisor Lee . Even the soldiers on the battlefield followed him when he faught against the enemies , if the citizens heard that we didn't rewarded the him just because we are afraid that he would change the world , wouldn't we be ridiculed? " Yoongi side glanced her .

Haeun glanced at Iseul and General Chi and they both walked forward " When I had recovered a territory , we were going to get ambushed by the enemies , it was Young master Min who led the troop and we could defeat the enemies"
General Chi said , to which Iseul nodded agreeing " Yoongi defeated the general of Zaveri , he even faught against the Empress of Zaveri in the end , I think he is deserving of the position "