Chapter 36

After the victory against the Zaveri Kingdom and Chaewon's exile , Haeun gained more supporters which brought guest for her with lots and lots of gifts .
Haeun sat on seat beside Seokjin as she looked at the two officials who came to visit her , but....they were not alone .
She glanced at the two boys standing beside their mothers .

" Third princess this is my son , he's 16 "
One of the two woman said with a grin  as she noticed Haeun glancing at her son
" I'm not bragging but in this whole capital theirs no man more handsome than my son "

The other woman chuckled as she looked at the first woman " Aren't you exaggerating? My son is also 16 and he's not only handsome but also talented , he can play intruments and is quite skilled in cooking and dancing "

The  first woman gritted her teeth and smirk " Every man can do those things , is that really something special? Well my son is good in literature and.." she was cut off by Haeun

" Stop ! " Haeun said as she side glanced at Seokjin who sat beside her with his head down " Seokjin.." he turned his head and looked at her " Take those boys out , kids shouldn't stay in the room when elders are talking..." and turned to the two women infront of her" Right? "
The two woman frowned , kids? Their son's were of marriageable age but could only nod their heads with a smile .

Seokjin glanced at the two women and stood but before he could take a step forward he was stopped by Haeun , he looked down at her and she gestured him to lean closer " My Prince consort should keep his head high , don't forget it" Seokjin smiled and nodded as he walked out of the hall with the two boys.

As soon as he left the smile on her face turned cold as she looked back at the two women " Your son's are amazing but you shouldn't forget about my husband's" the two women glanced at each other " My prince consort is an amazing cook , My second consort is a fabulous dancer and My third consort is talented in literature and how can you forget I also have Musician Taehyung , they all are talent with great looks " the two woman frowned internally , why did she mention a musician along with her consorts? Wasn't he just a plaything? But they don't dare to question it .

" I hope you're kids will growup into an amazing man , just like my husband's and I'm sure they would get married into nice families " Aren't their sons grownup? In Haeun's eyes they're not .
The two woman changed the topic understanding Haeun's words , they chatted for a bit when both the women glaned at each other with a look and looked at Haeun .

" Third princess , even though this is your personal matter , please forgive us but we wanted to say something " Haeun looked at two and put her elbow on the armrest and her finger under chin .
" We all know that Lee family won't last for long and you have a great future ahead.." Seokjin who had come back stopped outside as he these words .

" Who has the position of prince consort is quite important , you should think about it . It would benefit you one way or another if you make third consort Namjoon your prince consort , I'm sure you alsl know what Her mejesty wants"
Haeun closed her eyes and chuckled
" I understand of what you mean " the two women sighed with a smile while Seokjin froze , she laughed? He walked away from .

' Indeed , the Lee family isn't the same as before , I don't even know how mother is knowadays . Anyways it's good , maybe if she out of this power struggle she could live a little peacefylly '

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard Jimin yelling and looked up to find him arguing with Namjoon .
" Great !! You still have the guts to come back? Go back ! You can't stay here !!"
Namjoon clenched his jaw with anger and frustration , Haeun has been  avoiding him and not letting him enter the palace and now Jimin was blocking his way , not letting him go to Haeun .
" This is my wife's palace , why can't I stay here? Who are you to tell me that?"
Namjoon said as he thought about how wrong he was to think these men were not as bad as he thought earlier .