chapter 11;

When we finished eating, we headed back to our seats to get ready for bed.
It was 9pm and they lowered the lights slowly.
"Um I'll see you in the morning..." I said awkwardly.
"What?" Grayson giggled.
"You're not sleeping here, you're going back with ethan right?" I said like it was a fact.
"No, why would I do that?" He asked.
I rolled my eyes and slightly laughed. "Um..okay. I'm going to say goodnight to my mom." I replied as I got up.
I walked back a few aisles.
"Hey mom Im going to bed." I said hugging her.
"Goodnight sweetie. How's your boyfriend?" My mom laughed.
"Stop mom. He is not my boyfriend." I said sternly.
"That's what she thinks." Grayson said as he walked by our row heading towards the bathroom.
I rolled my eyes as I blushed hard.
"He's cute." My mom smiled.
"Yeah okay. I'm going before this gets any worse." I laughed.
"Okay love you." My mom said.
"Love you too." I said as I walked back to my seat.

I scrolled though instagram until ethan came over.
"Hey." Ethan said taking Graysons seat. "Hi." I waved.
"Graysons brushing his teeth. You didn't hear this from me but grayson really likes you." Ethan explained.
I sighed and laughed.
"No he doesn't he's just a flirt." I said. "No, trust me he likes you. We aren't really supposed to have girlfriends because our fans would-" he stopped talking. "Fans?" I asked. "F-fans did I say that? I meant uh uh...fam like our family you know I don't think our parents want us uh dating yet." Ethan said.
I gave him a weird look.
"Okay then..but trust me he doesn't like me." I laughed.
He looked up the hallway.
"He's coming I better go..see ya in the morning Sammy." Ethan said quickly. "Night ethan." I waved.

Ethans POV
I can tell grayson likes Sammy.
Whenever we are alone, she's all he talks about and we are rarely alone because he always wants to be with her.
I almost blew our cover though.
Grayson and I are famous on the Internet.
Our manager doesn't want us dating because we could loose fans.
I actually hate our manager she's so stuck up and annoying.
Oh well.

Sammys POV
Grayson came back from brushing his teeth and sat down.
"Why did you say that to my mother?" I asked.
"Say what?" He asked smiling.
"You know." I said hitting him in the shoulder.
"First of all that hurt. And second of all because I wanted to." He giggled.
I rolled my eyes.

"Alright I'm going to sleep." I said as I put my chair into bed mode as it slowly went back.
Just as I was pulling my curtain to separate mine and graysons seat, he quickly pulled the curtain.
"Woah woah woah." He said.
"What?" I asked yawning.
"You think I'm gonna let you go to sleep just like that? Without a movie?" He smirked.
"Grayson-" I started but he cut me off. "No. We are watching a movie." He smiled.
He pulled the curtain near the aisle so we were in private.
He put his chair into bed mode and grabbed my blanket and took out his giant blanket.
He moved out chairs together so it was like 1 bed instead of 2.
"Come here." He said patting a spot right under his arm. I gave him an unsure look. "Come on, I mean I know this is our first date but we can still cuddle." He said.
"So now this is a date?" I asked.
"Since you asked, yes." He smiled.
I blushed looking down as I moved closer to him.
He put his arm under me wrapping it around making me feel safe.
I had my head nuzzled near his chest, soon finding the comforting crevasses of his neck.
He propped up his laptop and gave me an ear bud as he took the other one.
"Good night everyone, we hope you have a good sleep. Please silence any ringers or videos for common curtesy. Thank you and good night." The flight attendant said as the main lights went out leaving small hallway lights.

We watched High School Musical 1, which led to the second and third one.
I cannot believe I didn't fall asleep.
It was almost 4:30am when we finished. "Gabriella we should get some sleep." Grayson said.
"Maybe we should Troy." I replied laughing at his movie connection.
He giggled as he laid down and looked me in the eyes.
"Goodnight." I smiled.
He leaned in for a hug, a tight one. "Goodnight." I whispered back, as I fell asleep close to his warm chest.

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment! I actually have a lot of ideas for this book now so it might not be a short story lol idk yet though.
Xoxo kirsten 💋
P.s. Happy Father's Day to everyones dad!