chapter 14;

I was inside a random seat when grayson pulled me in.
His cheeks were covered in dry tears as he looked me in the eyes.
He took both of my hands.
"Look Sammy we don't have much time but-" he started but I quickly cut him off. "No grayson stop! Why weren't you talking to me before?! What the fuck did Daniel say to you?!" I asked crying.
"Look I can't tell you but please just don't talk to me you'll get hurt." He explained. "Bullshit grayson he's already controlling me again. What if he rapes me again?" I asked hysterically.
"Sammy I won't let that happen please just wait until we land please." He begged. "Just tell me what he said to you!" I pleaded.
"He wants you Sammy and he thinks you're falling in love with me. He still loves you. He's a psychopath you are what he wants. He threatened me. Please just stay with him until we are off this plane and everything will be fine. I will never let him hurt you." He whispered. "Grayson...do you like me?" I squeaked out.
He looked me dead in the eyes.
"I think you're so amazing Sammy. You're so beautiful and funny and deep and just everything about you is perfect." Grayson said rubbing my cheek.
He unconnected our hands and put his index finger on my chin slowly raising it slightly as he put his other hand on my neck giving me chills up and down my spine.
"we might of only known each other for a few hours, but I am falling in love with you Sammy." Grayson whispered as he leaned in closer with every word.
I cupped my hands with his cheek and began moving closer as our lips slowly brushed, our curtain flew open.
"Well well well. I told you to be back in 3 minutes and I told you to stay away from her. I warned you grayson. Now you will pay the consequences." Daniel smirked.
What.
The.
Fuck.

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment!
Xoxo kirsten💋