chapter 18;

"It's time." Daniel said.
W-what?" I asked crying.
Daniel only looked over at me and smirked.
He swung around in his chair and begin clicking a lot of buttons.
He smiled and got up to make sure all the doors are locked.
He ran back to the chair and sat down.
All of a sudden, I felt a major shift in the plane.
"Daniel what are you doing?!" I cried.
"Just enjoy the view princess!" He said as he buckled himself up and put his feet up on the desk. "Please please I'll do anything just don't crash this plane!" I screamed.
"It's a little too late." Daniel said. "You are about to kill at least 200 people! You're going to die! We are all going to die!! DONT YOU GET THAT?" I yelled.
"If I can't have you I don't want to live." He simply said.
"Daniel please. I'll do whatever you want." I said crying hysterically.
"We all know that's bullshit. Besides everything is already done." Daniel smiled.
"Done?" I questioned.
"This plane is crashing in exactly 1 minute." He said.
I started moving recklessly in the chair trying my best to break out. "You're not going anywhere princess." Daniel laughed.
He put his foot on the chair pushing it across the room.
I slammed into the wall and flipped aver right next to a helpless and tied up grayson. Daniel got comfortable and closed his eyes.
"Grayson. I know you can't talk because of the tape over your mouth so just listen to me. You made me feel so special. You have no idea how special and wanted you made me feel. You helped me learn that not all guys are bad. You're amazing. I wish we had more time together but it looks like this is it. I am so sorry. This is all my fault. You don't deserve to die. You had a whole future ahead of you. I-" but I got cut off.

"The aircraft will be crashing in 10 seconds." A voice activator said.

"Grayson!"

"9."

"Please NO!"

"8"

"DANIEL STOP!"

"7."

"IM SORRY!"

"6."

"IM BEGGING YOU!"

"5."

"NOOO!"

"4."

"PLEASE."

"3."

"FUCK YOU DANIEL!"

"2."

"STOP!!!"

"1."

"GRAYSON I LOVE YOU!"

"0."

BOOOOM!!!

s i l e n c e.

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. My heart is racing right now from writing this chapter. Please vote & comment!
Xoxo kirsten💋