Chapter Six

It's him. It's Art.

I can't convince my mind what I'm seeing is true. My heart is pounding seeing him after so long. I can't believe it. I can't wipe the grin of my face. I can barely breath. It's like my throat is closing up. I watch him. His mean, tough, bold face. His eyes still as perfect as it was before. His dark brown hair sliding down his temple. He looks a lot more stronger, like - his muscles are bigger than before. I'm getting obsessed even after everything and again. His perfect blue eyes searching a space for him to sit.

 I have to stop looking at him. I cover my face with the book, so he can't see me. He sits just right in front of me. I try to hide my face with my hands, not so much to make him feel suspicious. He starts going through his bag and then, he sees a glimpse of me, after so much of hiding. He looks up at me once, surprised. My heart stops. But as quickly as he sees me, he looks away and strides with his long, lean legs and sits with his back flat against my bench, so that all I can see is his back muscles, rippling through his soiled T-shirt. Scared, I feel like he's  ignoring me. I swallow hard.

 The entire class he ignores me as I watch him suspiciously. Why am I being so desperate? Few seconds ago, I didn't even wanted him to see me. And now, when he finally sees me and ignores me, why am I feeling so much rage? That's what I wanted! But It also doesn't feel right. I want him to talk to me. But yet, I don't want him to talk to me. I want both at the same time.