Chapter Fourteen

It has been a few weeks since Art and I are barely avoiding each other. He is giving me these mixed signals that I am not so sure what to tell out of it. I just don't want that to happen again. He is so annoying. But Clare, her friends and her boyfriend and me, we hang out in the canteen every now and then. 

Today is nothing different. I don't know what's going to happen or not. But all I know for sure is that, he will find a way to hurt me, somehow. Well, I expect it from him every day. 

After some classes, we were at the canteen, talking, when suddenly, why did I move into this city, and where I was before that, came up. 
"Yeah, where were you?" asked Art while gawking at me. 
I hesitated for a second and then replied, "I was in San Jose." 
"But I heard that you were in Georgia," Rachel asked.
I was a little bit confused, I didn't tell them that. "Yeah, but where did you hear that from?"
"Oh, Art told us," replied Clare.
Of course, he did. " Well, I, uh - there was an issue when I was there, in Georgia. That's why I moved out." 

I somehow barely made that alive. I tried to avoid that topic as much as I could but he kept badgering about it. He did this intentionally. To make me talk about it. He thinks I hurt him. But what about me?

That day was nothing but shitty. He kept annoying me like this all time that day. He's just so pathetic. I came home frustrated. It's been two months since I first saw him here. I don't think I'm gonna make it out of here alive the whole year!