Chapter Fifteen

I can't believe the fact that all of this is happening in just a short period of time. It has been a while. Before this place, I was in San Jose. But even before that, I was in Georgia. I lived there with Jules in a house that was apparently under her name. Because when she ran away from home, she was unemployed. The house was in a beautiful neighborhood. She somehow managed this job in a fancy shop or mall. The owner of the shop gave her a place to stay. Apparently it was his another house that needed to be taken care of. So, he gave it to her to take care of that and stay there for some time. She somehow manages to run her school days and her job.

Year 2018

After my father died, I couldn't be there. I couldn't stay at home with my mother and definitely not with my brothers. If I stayed there, they would have ruined my life forever. My father was the only reason that was holding me back. But now, with him being gone, there is nothing holding me back now. I was only twelve years old. So I contacted with Jules and ran away from there too...

After reaching there, I had realized the whole place was mesmerizingly beautiful. It was more bigger than what I had imagined. It also had a huge backyard that had a beautiful garden. Jules had to take care of this house and the job. I brought everything here. But I was only afraid of one thing - people. How am I gonna do it? This is a whole different place. In San Jose, it wasn't like I was good. Yes, I was a good student. But still, I was bullied. I didn't know what was gonna happen here.