Chapter Thirteen

Just coming from the school, I throw my bag on the floor and just threw myself on the bed. It's so much frustrating. And whenever I see his face, I just can't keep up. 

His face reminds me of so many beautiful things and so many memories. His face so close to mine. But his face also reminds me of the heartbreak. I had never thought that I would ever have to see that face again. Does he knows what he did? I'm sure he didn't realize the damage that he had caused me. Because I don't see that guilt in his face. All I see is his grumpy face waiting for a chance to hurt me. So many questions riddling in my mind as I clutch my hands and legs together.

Today was kind of a weird day, maybe. Maybe not. As if not everyday is weird! I saw him come through the door as I can see his muscles rippling through his shirt. Then he swings his bag from his back and places it in front of my sit. Again!

What's his problem? Can't he see that I'm trying to avoid him? He's definitely doing all of this deliberately. At least not talking is considered as avoiding to me. And he is avoiding me too or he was. Then why, oh why he is always sitting in front of me? He is showing that very obvious with his expression. But I should be the one angry at him! He is always like this. This chaotic. This messed up. And he is an Idiot. 

I just stare at him for hours and hours knowing the consequences of it, but still. I have to be distracted, somehow!

Through the entire lesson, I just stare at him, well his back only. I try to focus on the class, but I can't. Him, being in front of me, his smell and everything is so overwhelming that I can't focus. Then I quickly grab my bag from beside me and take out my journal. It is so frustrating, having to pull out the journal every time I want to distracted. But It's the only way. The entire class will know that I stare at him, otherwise. I think, half the class already knows.

As soon as the bell rings, I rush out the classroom. Else, I'll have to see him eating Clare's face again. I need some fresh air. I have been thinking about him so much recently. I have to get myself back on track. Think more about me than him. Maybe watch a movie together with Jules.