bonus . . . late christmas

🏹 | CASTLES CRUMBLING ₊˚ପ⊹

. ‧₊˚⋅🗝️ e x t r a ━━━━━━ ❛ e x t r a
bonus . . . late christmas

ANNABETH WAS SURPRISINGLY A GOOD WING woman despite Estella not even knowing much about her feelings yet.

She and Estella went shopping during the beginning of January along with Miles.

Estella and Annabeth were going shopping for late Christmas presents for friends and it seemed like Aphrodite cabin had ran out of hair to do everyone's braids so Miles took it upon himself to go with them.

Estella and Annabeth walked around a candy shop. Estella was looking for the final piece for Percy's belated Christmas gift.

"He also likes sour candy." Annabeth added when she passed a shelf containing sour patch kids and other sour sweets.

Estella joined her and hummed. Her eyes grazed over every object before settling on a pack of sour gum drops with pretzels mixed in.

The two girls headed to the cashier.

"Good choice?" Estella asked.

"Great choice." Annabeth confirmed.

-🗝️-

Estella stood alone in front of the apartment door. She took a breath before knocking on the door.

There was bit of a wait before the door opened. In front of her stood Percy Jackson. He looked better than the last time she saw him. Seems like recovering from battle had that effect on people.

She tried to read his face. He had a look of surprise and confusion and nervousness.

Estella felt the heat of her grandpa sweater get to her. As if she was starting to burn.

"Hey." Percy said.

"Hi." Estella smiled. "I was just strolling around the neighborhood. Well not really-but I'm here to deliver your two week late Christmas gift." Estella handed him a blue gift bag.

"I didn't get you anything back." Was all Percy said after getting the gift handed.

"Christmas is about giving, water boy. Not receiving." Estella teased.

"But, I really want to thank you. You've done a lot for me since our quest."

"I think the thought is worth it." Estella said. "Merry Christmas water boy." She turned and started walking away

"Merry-Christmas-merry Christmas, star." Percy stammered a bit dazed and somewhat confused as he watched her leave.

" Percy stammered a bit dazed and somewhat confused as he watched her leave

no notes but thanks for reading :)

- Mary <3