☞︎[Class is Out!]☜︎

This specific chapter is special because it introduces mulitple OCs! All four of these guys starred in a fictional 70s educational kids show I made up called Class is Out! This show aired in Canada, America, and France, and was produced by Studio Gemlit (which I also made up). That's enough about the show itself, but here are the TWs before we move onto the characters!
TW: Blood, Weapons, Death

 That's enough about the show itself, but here are the TWs before we move onto the characters!TW: Blood, Weapons, Death

(Okay, so this so called "the incident" will be mentioned a LOT. IT'S IMPORTANT, OKAY??-)
This is Regle, the main character of Class is Out!
She's a kind and sweet soul, but once a certain animator drew out the events that would lead towards disaster for the characters, she ended up being twisted into a bloodthirsty maniac, albeit only temporarily.
Now, usually for the characters, they ARE sentient but when an animation of them doing anything is fully completed and broadcasted, they lose all sentience and follow the script of the animation once it happens in their world. However, it seems Regle was at least somewhat aware of what was going on, and later on when it was time for her to meet her fate, chances are she survived and escaped to another, safer world...

 However, it seems Regle was at least somewhat aware of what was going on, and later on when it was time for her to meet her fate, chances are she survived and escaped to another, safer world

This is Colle, one of the side characters! In the show, he was calm yet slightly timid, and he still tends to act this way. Unlike his friends, he wasn't exactly animated into the incident episode, so this gave him a chance to escape. There was always a bright light at what was considered the edge of the world he lived in, and that was where he ran. Afterwards, he'd be sent to the world between all channels and shows, known as the screens, and he'd explore this place for a while. After a few weeks or so, Colle returned to the spot he ended up in after escaping, only to find it gone. And so, Colle was left to roam the screens forevermore. He might have met one of his old friends in this world too, possibly...

 He might have met one of his old friends in this world too, possibly