♥︎[Starter Time!]♥︎

Here's a few starters revovling my OCs! Some may end up cute and fluffy, others may get angsty, it just depends on the OC and how the RP goes, y'know. You can leave a response to any of these starters either here, on my MB, or in my PMs! Make sure to tell me which starter you're responding to if you're not responding here though!

1. [It was an average day outside, partly cloudly and not too hot yet not too cold. You were doing well...whatever you were doing when out of nowhere, Akune runs over to you. His eyes were sparkling in awe of you as he spoke.] [☮︎︎] "Hi hi hiiiii!!! Who are you? You look so cool!! Can we be friends pleaseee?????"

2. [For the past few days, things for you had been boringly average. Today, however, who ended up encountering Warrior, who randomly jumped out of the trees and landed in front of your, pointing his sakabato at your face.] [⚘] "You, tell me what you want right now!! Are you planning to hurt anyone?!!" [He seems to find you suspicious... Unfortunately for him though, he isn't menacing. At all.]

3. [The late hours of the night were especially dangerous times to be outside in the city due to criminal activity, but you didn't really mind since you could defend yourself. However, something you DID mind was the fact that Yama, who keep in mind was pretty small and probably wouldn't be able to protect himself as easily, was just calmly roaming around and humming to himself as if he couldn't be attacked at any moment. Does he even know how unsafe it is out here...?]

4. [You were sat in front of the television, surfing through channels. Not much was on today, reality show, cooking show, news, the usual. You look away for a moment and- Wait, are those...a cartoon glue bottle and ruler in front of the news??? You've never seen cartoon characters like these two before, and they don't seen to be part of the broadcast at all since usually if they were they wouldn't be smack dab in the middle of the screen talking over the broadcast!] [x] "I wonder if that one advertisement with that REALLY good looking cake will pop up today... I wanna try a slice so badly!!" [⁂] "I can see why! I'm honestly still surprised we can just obtain our own copy of anything shown here by touching what we want, hehe.."

5. [Okay, you've seen some concerning things before, but seeing a child such as Koro walking across a power line like a tightrope?! That was terrifying!! As you scramble over to one of the poles holding the line up in a panic, Koro looks down at you, giggling and smiling.] [.19] "Hiya!! What's wrong?? You look like you're freaking out!" [...that's because you ARE freaking out!!! Yet Koro's still just innocently staring down at you, seemingly unaware how much danger he's in...]

6. [It was the first day of this year's Japanese festival and you were one of the first people to arrive, bright and early! There were so many things to do here!!! You should probably get a little snack first, though. You head over to a nearby festival stand, spotting Suzu-Taberu, who was running the stand and talking to someone who was off to the side.] [❂] "Okay! Mhm! Got it! See ya in a bit, boss!" [Suzu-Taberu smiled, before looking forward and noticing you.] [❂] "Oh wow, I usually don't get customers this early in the morning! Welcome to the mochi stand, would you like to order something?"

7. [It was a dark, quiet night. So quiet you couldn't even hear any crickets. As you walked the streets that were barely illuminated by the light from the moon, you noticed what seemed to be the entrance to a shrine. Out of curiosity, you walk in to see that the area is well, empty. At least, that's what you think. Right as you let your guard down, something with a soft glow pounces out of the shadows. It's a kitsune fox spirit! This spirit continues to playfully run and bounce around the shrine grounds for a few moments before climbing up to the very top of the main shrine temple, sitting happily in the moonlight. Only then did the spirit notice you standing there. A look of excitement and curiosity appears on the spirit's face as it hops down from the top of the tower, transforming into a more drum like form when it landed in front of you.] [✽] "I haven't seen a face like yours before! What brings you here? Tell me, tell me!!"

8. [Oh boy, looks like someone's blowing up things again... This time, you can hear rather loud music playing in short sections too... After a few more distant explosions and distant blasts of possibly eardrum-bursting music, you see a figure fly out from the last explosion. Not long after, you see a burgundy-colored humanoid robot wearing an outfit akin to that of a classical conductor's land nearby, balancing on one foot while holding a lit bomb that was white notes painted on.] [♩] "That was harder than I expected... Wait, the bomb-" [The robot quickly grabs the part of the bomb's fuse, setting it out.] [♩] "Phew, didn't wanna just break both the bones and eardrums of some random innocent bystander..."

9. [You were walking to Omiko City since it was pretty close to your home and a lot of people said great things about it so you wanted to see it for yourself. On the way to the city was a forest you had to cross through, which was known for the liveliness of the critters that lived in it, and at first you only heard the noises of such critters, but after some time you started to hear the most angelic and beautiful sounding  violin playing you've heard in a while. Curious, you decide to take a quick detour and head towards the source of the music to see who or what's making it. You then come across Daiani, sat on the branch of a tree playing her violin, with many forest creatures surrounding the tree. When she finishes her performance, she looks down and spots you. A smile appears on her face as she waves.] [𖧷] "Hi! Are you one of the people on their way to Omiko City? There's been a lot of them this week!"

And those are all the starters! Itadakimasu! Or Bon appetite, whatever saying you like more.