꧁[You Ask, They'll Answer!]꧂

And welcome welcome WELCOME to the QnA chapter!
That's right, here you'll get to ask any of my OCs WHATEVER! As long as it isn't NSFW. We don't do that around here. Oh, and try to be patient and nice too!

So, my little children, since I know the readers are definitely excited, what do YOU think about answering questions?

[☮︎︎] "I like answering questions! Ooh, maybe I'll make some friends!!"

[⚘] "Hehe, always thinking about making friends. Of course... As for me, I wouldn't mind!"

[!] "My life is kind of plain as is, so having questions to answer WOULD give me something to do... Plus, what could go wrong?"

[x] "That'd be great! In fact, didn't our show have a call-in section at one point, Regle?"
[⁂] "Mhm! It was so fun talking to the kids who'd call in with you and Coince and Calquer! I miss those days, heh..."

[.19] "Yeah, that would be cool!"

[❂] "I'm all for it!"

[✽] "Yeah yeah yeah, this sounds really fun!!"

[♩] "I wouldn't mind! As long as the questions aren't too weird..."

[𖧷] "Of course! I love talking to people!"

Well, i'm glad that you all seem fine with it!

Now, it's time for you to do your thing readers! Comment, ask questions, MAKE YOUR VOIXMCE HEARD!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! >:D
...that was a bit over top but you get the point-
Until next chapter!