♫♪[Blow Your Eardrums Up!!!!]♫♪

This OC's different from most of the others in two ways. 1. She doesn't have any specific trauma and 2. She's a Bomberman OC! Let me show you her!

 She's a Bomberman OC! Let me show you her!

This is Song Bomber, also known as Utabon. She's a calm and collected yet direct and brave person, and she's a music composer and conductor!
When fighting, Utabon uses a special type of bomb called the Note Bomb. This bomb can simply be described as eardrum destroying music and a shockwave compressed into an explosive, so maybe bring silencing headphones or earplugs if you're planning to fight her.

As per usual, here are some facts!

-Uta is Japanese for song, hence the name Utabon.
-Of course, her outfit was based on the outfits of classical composers and conductors.
-Utabon mainly composes classical-style music, but she's composed and produced music pieces for all sorts of music genres! (What would her producer name be? Bomber-P?)
-Utabon LOVES to play Dance Dance Revolution, DANCERUSH STARDOM, and Taiko No Tatsujin! She always plays these three games first when she goes to the arcade.

And before we end off this chapter, here's Utabon's icon! -> [♩]

That's everything! Farewell!