★[Let's Get Cooking!!]★

Alright, this next OC surprisingly doesn't have any siginifcant trauma that needs to be discussed so there will be no trigger warnings! However, this guy is related to some canon characters from the Taiko No Tatsujin series, just to let you know.
Anyways, on we go!

This is Suzu-Taberu, a sentient bell who's equipped with all sorts of cooking knowledge! He's very confident, outgoing, and nice, but often gets nervous around famous people like celebrities

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This is Suzu-Taberu, a sentient bell who's equipped with all sorts of cooking knowledge! He's very confident, outgoing, and nice, but often gets nervous around famous people like celebrities.
Like the other Suzudons, Suzu-Taberu is related to Lantern Eel. Unlike the other Suzudons who decided to live in the Wada household though, Suzu-Taberu decided to stay with Lantern Eel, and now helps him, along with Turtle and Ika, with running the festival stands!

Here's a few facts!

-Suzu-Taberu usually refers to Lantern Eel as "Boss" or "Mr. Unagi".
-Suzu-Taberu assists Lantern Eel and his crew in many ways! He'll help with food preperation, taking orders, and even handing customers their food!
-Like the other Suzudons, Suzu-Taberu isn't so fond of the fact that the constant jingling he makes could very well make it hard to do anything silently, but hey, it's a good way to alert customers that their meal is ready!
-The reason Suzu-Taberu can be seen holding both types of Japanese handheld fan is because he couldn't decide which type he liked the most.

And don't forget his icon! -> [❂]

Welp, that's all I've got for this one, so I'll be seeing ya!