Bridgerton au (Kolvina)

Davina wasn't a big fan of the whole going to balls to be shown off to guys who could want her to do nothing more than to sit in the house and look pretty. Like a price to be won. She had successfully managed to make every guy there dislike her whenever she started talking about something that they believed a lady shouldn't concern herself about. She thought that she was going to be single and free to do whatever she wanted for the rest of her life as this was the last time that she had to go to the balls of the ton. She never expected him, and she never expected to fall for him. What started as a mere trick to everyone ended up being more. But I'm getting ahead of myself, my dear readers, let me start from the beginning.

Davina Claire was known as the harvest witch, powerful, beautiful and very stubborn. Marcel Gerard was never prepared for this from the small witch that he took under his wing. He loved the girl as his own family and he wanted her to have someone beside him to take care of her if he was ever to die. So he started sending her out into society hoping that one of the many guys would find her interesting enough to marry her, but he never expected Kol Mikaelson to come back into town, never expected that he would take an interest in her.

Davina was sitting down at a table, taking a break from the tiring and rather dull dancing when the original came into the room. She would be lying if she said that he didn't catch her attention as soon as she saw him, she had heard rumors about him and about his family. So she knew well enough to stay away but something called her to him. Something was intriguing about him and she wanted to find out what it was. She was surprised when he came over and asked her to dance, to which she agreed to dance with him to find out more about him besides the rumors about him. "You haven't been here before" she said as she followed his lead with the dance.

"Mostly because I don't like these events, my older brother Elijah forced me to come" Kol told her honestly, "and I have heard all the other guys talk about you, the woman who refuses to be tamed, how about a deal, darling?" He asked her quietly, making her curious about what he was about to say. She asked him what kind of deal and waited for him to explain it. She was surprised to hear him suggest that they fake having a relationship until the end of the season. "It will keep other guys away from you and other girls away from me" he said as he stopped dancing after the song was over.

Kol took her outside and they walked around the garden for a little bit, laughing and talking about everything. After a while, they had lost track of time and realized that the ball was over and everyone was beginning to leave. Kol kissed Davina's hand and wish her a safe trip back to her house before he headed back into the house, it was his family hosting the first ball of the season and as soon as he walked into the house, Elijah pulled him into the study. "You disappeared earlier, where have you been?" Elijah asked Kol.

Kol gave his older brother a smile and put his hands in his pockets. "I believe I have found the one" Kol told him, meaning every word he said, he went on telling Elijah all about Davina making his brother smile as he listened to his younger brother. Davina made it home safely, only to be greeted by Marcel who wanted to know how it went so Davina wasted no time telling him about Kol. However, that made him worried because he knew of the Mikaelson reputation. However seeing how happy Davina looked in that moment, he was more than willing to let him have a chance.

 However seeing how happy Davina looked in that moment, he was more than willing to let him have a chance