Sirebond (Bonkai)

Bonnie woke up in her bed, not remembering what had happened. The last thing that she was about to remember was looking for Klaus's mother who was threatening to kill Caroline, after slowly getting out of her bed and walking out of her room. She didn't know what time it was because her clock was missing and she didn't know where her phone was. She could hear Damon, Stefan and a few other people talking and it didn't sound like it was very far away but she couldn't find them anywhere. She stopped walking and headed to the kitchen as she felt thristy, very thristy while she was getting something to drink, she started listening to the conversation. "What the hell are you going to tell her, Stefan?" she heard Damon asked his brother. Kai Parker showed up after she was bleeding and dying to feed her his blood, to save her only that it was very late and ended turning her now into a vampire, the same guy who is now locked in the cellar" he said not knowing that Bonnie was listening to them. Bonnie knew that she should have gone to talk to Damon and Stefan first. However she found herself going to the cellar instead she stopped in front of the door and noticed that Kai was sitting in there, staring at the wall.

"Give it up Damon, I'm not telling you anything," Kai said, not looking over at her. She did like him when they first met back before he turned out to be a sociopath after that she started to hate him. He killed people for no reason at all and yet he saved her by turning her into a vampire. He was confused and she didn't understand what she felt for him at this point, everything was confusing to her right now.

"I'm not Damon" Bonnie said at the sound of her voice, his head snapped over to look at her in surprise. "What the hell did you do to me?" she asked, she was wanting answers and she was going to get them one way or another. He watched her for a few minutes also like he was unsure of what to say, he was a sociopath and he always had a secret motive for everything and this felt no different. "Answer me" Bonnie said, full of annoyance after all that he least that he could do after he turned her into a vampire.

"Bonnie, you're awake" Kai said almost like he was surprised that she was awake and there in front of him. Bonnie rolled her eyes at his reply and crossed her arms, he sighed as he looked after her. "I turned you into a vampire to save your life, you're welcome" he told her as he looked back at her, grinning. "Will you unlock the door?" he asked her making her shake her head, there was no way in hell that she was about to let him out of the cellar. As she stood there, trying to wrap her mind around everything. She was a vampire, she was turned by Kai Parker who she hates at least that's what everyone believes, she has always been good at hiding her emotions. "Bonnie please let me out or Damon will kill me" Kai said as she knew that her resolve was weak at the moment, she sighed and unlocked the cellar door and opened it. "Thank you" Kai smirked at her as he kissed her cheek before he disappeared, leaving Boonie more confused than she has ever been.

Bonnie decided to go back to her room and lay back down, she knew how vampires transition and she knew that she wasn't that. However she refuses to drink human blood, she doesn't want to kill a human. She would rather die than what would happen to her if she doesn't drink the blood, and she knew that Stefan and Damon knew better than to force her to drink. After a ten minutes, Damon came into her room, forcing her to get up wanting to go out and get her mind off of everything. "Go away Damon, I'm not going to do it" Bonnie told him as she thought that he was coming to try to talk her into finishing the transition by drinking blood.

"I'm not going to make you do anything, I just wanted to hang out with you for a little bit" Damon said being honest to her, there's really no point in forcing her to drink human blood. Bonnie was his best friend and he didn't want to lose her but it was her choose no matter how much he hated it. "We still have to find Esther and we can't do it without you" he told her the truth, "you are powerful enough to stop and without you, we don't stand a chance" he added as he leaned against the doorway. He knew that they had no chance without her help, and he hated to ask this of her when her in this state.