Anniversary Surprise Picnic (Jayley)

Hayley knew that Jackson was planning something, he has been for the past week but she didn't know what. Apparently she was going to find out tonight since Rebekah offered to keep Hope for the night. However no matter how much she asked Bekah, she refused to tell her anything, acting as if she didn't know what Jackson was planning. Unknown to Hayley, Rebekah had helped Jackson plan it and set it up. All that needed to happen now is Hayley needed to get ready and go. She was told to wear something that was comfortable and casual which was simple enough, she couldn't help but wonder what Jackson was planning for the night.

"Are you ready to go?"Jackson asked as he leaned against the door frame, smiling as he watched her as she zipped up her jacket that she just pulled on so she wouldn't get chilly since the later it got the colder it got. "You look beautiful" he told her as he watched over to her and wrapped his arms around her to pull her closer and give her a kiss. He was happy that they was together but he knew that there was always a threat or something to do so they both was busy a lot.

"Yes, I'm ready" Hayley hummed as she got pulled into a kiss, "is there any chance that you will tell me what you have planned?" she asked him. Hayley wasn't really a big fan of surprises, she could handle surprises as whenever she needed to but that doesn't mean that she wasn't worried about what could happen. She was trying her luck in hope that Jackson would tell her anything, but he just chuckled and shook his head telling her that he wasn't going to spoil the surprise this time like he normally does. If he is being honest, he doesn't really know anything because he said something to Rebekah about wanting to surprise Hayley and she told him that she had an idea and just to show up to where she told him to go today.

Where it was, it was outside of New Olreans and looking like it was in the middle of no where that is until they arrived at the place, it was an overgrown garden that no one has been taking care of it but it reminded Hayley of the garden from that movie The Sercet Garden. They continued walking until they came up to a small strutacne that had lit candles all on the railings and a blanket laying on the floor of it with a basket. "How did you find this place?" Hayley asked as she looked around at everything, feeling amazed by how everything looked and was set up.

"As much as I want to take credit for all of this, it was all rebekah's doing" Jackson said as he looked around surprised at everything too. "I said that I wanted to take you on a surprise date and she told me to let her take care of it" he hummed as he pullled her back into a hug and kissed her softly once again that day. "It look absoluly amazing, remind me to thank her for the help later" Jackson said as he went over to the basket and opened it up to food in it. "She went and got out favorite food and left it here for us" Hayley said as she looked into the basket and pulled out some of the food. "Happy anniversary baby" Jackson said as he pulled out a cholocate covered strawberry and fed it to Hayley, who ate it as she smiled happily as she had forgotten that it was getting closer to their anvisery with everything that's going on.

"Happy anniversary, I still can't believe that you have stuck around with my craziness for so long" Hayley said as she started off serious but turned the last bit into a joke. Jackson chuckled as he gave her a deeper kiss that lasted until they was both out of breath when they pulled away. "Well like the Mikaelsons say, Forever and always, right?' Jackson asked as they ate the food and talked for hours until they laid back on the blanket and noticed that the ceiling was see though and they started watching the stars as they continued talking about everything that has been happening with their pack and the Mikaelson's drama of course, they didn't mind the drama as long as it didn't indanger Hope with all of it.  Hayley only wanted to protect Hope and their pack, which she has been finding more and more diffcult nowadays since Mikael was back and wanting to kill Hope because he believe that she would be too powerful and an unbalence to natue later in life if she triggered the werewolf curse and got turned. Which there was no way that Hayley was going to let that happen. Which looking up at the dark and starry night, Jackson noticed a shooting star and whispered in Hayley's ear to make a wish.

Hayley wasn't one who believed in making wishes on shooting stars but in that moment she found herself smiling as she wished that everyday could be peaceful and she could have more moment like this with Jackson. The guy that she was arranged to marry at a very young age but slowly grew to love more than she loved a lot of things, she knew that she would do whatever she could to protect him just like he would protect her and Hope. Hope who wasn't his actual daughter but it made no difference to him as he loved Hope so much.

"What did you wish for?" Jackson asked her queitly as he looked over at her, he couldn't help think she looked like an angel laying there with some leaves in her hair with the candle light glowing off of her skin making her look so gorgeous. "I love you, Hayley Marshall-Kenner" he said softly as he hummed softly, that's when he pulled out his phone and laid it down on the railing after he got up. He moved the basket that was now empty and helped her stand up, she was confused to what he was doing until the pressed play on his phone, pushed the blanket over to the side. "May I have this dance?" he asked as he held his hand out to her while she took and they started to slow dance to the song that was playing on the phone. "It's you and me and all other people, and I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you" Hayley smiled as she heard Jackson whispers the words of the song into her ear while they danced together. "I love you too Jackson Kenner" Hayley said before she got spun around and pulled back into his arms.

Hayley and Jackson continced dancing along to what songs came on the phone until his phone died and they realized just how late it was. "We should get going" Jackson said as he smiled at her, who agreed with him and started to pick up and blow out the candles that was nearly burned out from being lit for so long. Hayley took his hand and they headed to his car to head home.