Chapter 1

Minho opened the door to his small apartment only to toss his bag away as soon as he entered .

He laid on the sofa lifelessly, even though it had just been two weeks since the university started he was already overwhelmed with the workload.

Though it was the weekend he went to the art studio to work on some of his upcoming projects and now the last thing that he wanted to do was go and socialize like his other friends.

Just then his phone rang he sighed before picking it up ,"Are you coming to the fresher’s welcome party at the club tonight? "the voice asked from the other side of the call.

It was Bang Chan ,Minho’s friend even though he was a senior of Minho he was still a close friend of Minho.

"Do I really have to Chan? I am really tired and I don’t have the energy to come ",Minho explained.

"Hey, don’t be like this I am one of the organizers and I would really appreciate it if you come to the party "chan said, hoping that minho would say yes .

"Ok , fine but you will come to my place and give me a ride to the party "minho said ," ok just get ready and I will be there in 10", with that Chan ended the call, so now Minho had no other choice but to go the party.

So he pulls out a pair of loose black trousers ,a white vans and long blue shirt from his cupboard this will do the job , Minho thought to himself he checked himself in the mirror and styled his hair accordingly.

There was a loud knock on his apartment door just as he was putting on his shoes , he opened the door to be greeted by Chan.

"you look like a rich boyfriend type dude" minho said as he looked at him, chan winked at minho before giving him a soft smile chan was wearing a pair of black jeans with a loose black shirt perfectly tucked in his jeans with a pair of casual shoes.

"And you look like those guys from kdramas "causing minho to laugh, alright let’s go then .

"But where is Changbin? "Asked Chan as Minho was locking the apartment door.

Changbin was minho’s high school bestfriend and also his roommate as both them had gotten into the same university.

they are decided to rent a small apartment together by equally splitting the rant off campus inside of staying in dorms after the first year.

" I guess he is already at the party", minho said.

They reached the club where the party was being held, the party was organized by the seniors aka chan’s classmates of the performing arts department so there were a lot of people at the place.

The party seemed as if it had just started, as the bright lights were off leaving only the neon lights litted up and the music was also quite loud .

Everyone had started to settle in and it seemed like people were enjoying themselves with the ongoing music and drinks.

"I guess i will have to go", chan said to minho before going to the other side of the club to meet his classmates, minho saw chan leaving , "I should try finding binne ",minho thought to himself.

As he was making his way through the crowd he bumped into someone which caused the other guy to spill the drink he was holding onto the floor "I am really sorry ,are you ok?"

minho said as he looked at the other guy ,the guy seemed younger than minho, he had light brown hair which was parted from the side he was wearing a pair of black jeans, a black hoodie with a blue denim jacket, "It’s alright and I am fine ",the guy said as he looked up at minho.

"Maybe I could buy you another drink from the bar?" minho said but before that guy could reply back "where were lost han? "

"me and jinie were searching for you all over this place a voice exclaimed from behind.

a blond haired guy who was wearing a black bomber jacket with a white shirt under it with a pair of black jeans.

"Now come either me", With that he dragged that brown haired guy with him.

Felix dragged han to the table where all their other friends were sitting "you all know" , han said .

as he sat "I went to get a drink from the bar and someone bumped into me causing me to spill my drink the person

who bumped into said and was willing to buy me another drink then felix said before I would say anything to him you just dragged me here" ,han explained .

"No worries I will get you a drink" hyunjin said ."Wait why is Innie here?"han asked.

" He was staying at my dorm during the weekend so he insisted on coming to this party" , hyunjin explained.

"But No alcohol for him", seungmin said glaring as he saw innie trying to drink felix’s beer.

"ok fine" , I.N said pretending to be sad making everyone laugh.

"Han tell me what you want to drink I will get it for you as I am going to the bar", hyunjin said.

"Just soju will do the fine", han said ok with that hyunjin went to the bar. 

On the other hand

Hey minho , minho turned around to see his friend changbin waving at him "so you finally decided to show up at the party?" changbin said.

"I came here just because chan insisted so I came here .I was searching for you all over the club , but here you are sitting at the bar counter ?" minho said.

their conversion got interpreted by "changbin hyung? "changbin turned to see the owner of the voice Hyunjin.

"I saw you after a long time how have you been hyung?" Hyunjin said.

"I have been all good just busy with film club What about you? "changbin asked .

"i am doing good and I heard that your film club is making a new feature film for the upcoming film contest ? ", hyunjin asked.

"Yes I am actually searching for guys who are willing to help me with that", changbin said, "if there is anything I would help then sure tell me", hyunjin said.

Minho was not interested in their conversation so he was staring at his drink. "hyunjin hyung ?" this voice made him look up from his drink and he looked in the direction of the voice and it was of the same guy he had bumped into previously.

( This is my first time writing a story !?!!?!?!?!?!
So let's see how this goes)

The Unfading love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें