Chapter 7

"Thanks for the meal, hyung", han said. "It's totally fine",Minho said.

"I work part time at one of the restaurants in this area",han said.
"That means we will get to see each other more often then",Minho said.

"I hope so",han whispered to him.
As both of them were walking towards the metro station, it suddenly started raining.

So,they took shelter in the nearby shop. Suddenly han's phone ringing,so he picked it up

On the phone,
Han: hello

Changbin: where have you been han?

Han: I am stuck at the 45th station area due to the rain.

Changbin: ok fine, I called you to tell you that today's is postponed due to rain.

Han: fine

Changbin: and we are going to shoot tomorrow during early morning cos it's the last shot.

Han: ok

Changbin: well then see you tomorrow, bye

Han: bye

Han hung up the call. "who was it", Minho asked. "It was changbin hyung, he called me to tell me that the shoot is postponed", han said.

"Ok, then are you heading back to your Dome now?"Minho asked. "Ya, i have a day off today",han said.

"What about you, Hyung? "han asked.
"I am also done with my work here", Minho said.

"How about we both leave together, because I don't have an umbrella with me?"Minho asked. "Sure",han said as he opened the umbrella.

"Let me hold for you",minho said, han passed him the umbrella and both of them walked out of that shop.

"How about you move a bit closer to me so that your clothes don't get wet",Minho said as they were walking towards the station.

Han moved closer to him.

They waited for a while for the train to arrive and boarded it.

"Thanks for lending me your umbrella", Minho said as he got off at his station.

"It's fine, get home safely,hyung", han said."ok see you then bye", minho said."Bye", han said as he watched Minho walking away.

Han reached his dorm as he was removing his shoes, "what took you so long to come back?", Felix asked without looking from his phone.

"Actually I met Minho hyung on the way and then we ate lunch at a restaurant that's why I am late ", han said putting away his jacket.

"Wait what?",felix said looking at han surprised. "You heard me right", han said while sitting on his bed.

"Isn't that practically considered a date", felix said as he sat next to han."Ofc not", han said.

"I happened to meet on the train and then he said that he would accompany me to the electronic store.

After that it was almost lunch time so we ate at a restaurant he knew that's it", han explained.

"Wow, seems like you enjoyed it", felix said teasingly.

" Ya ,you know when it suddenly started raining, he held the umbrella for me and told me to stay close to him so that I don't get wet in the rain" , han said smiling to himself.

But because I was standing so close to him I got nervous and didn't even look at him", han said sighing.

"Wait, what if he did this , because he is interested in you?",felix said.