Chapter 4

They reached the rental clothing store, Han started looking through the clothing racks to find the costumes.

He picked up some options and went to Minho, "hyung , i have shortlisted some options can you try these out so that we can decide which one to use", han said.

"Ok fine" , Minho said as he takes the clothes from han's hand and goes inside the changing room.

After a few minutes,
"How's this ?"Minho asked coming out of the changing room, "This isn't giving the vibes, try something else " han said after scanning Minho from head to toe.

This went on for a while, because han did not seemed to like any of those costumes, until Minho came out of the dressing room wearing a pair of navy blue trousers, a white shirt with navy blue vest and a navy blue blazer.

Han stared at him for a solid second, "Now what do you think about this?" Minho asked .

Han snapped out of his thoughts, "This will do the job so can I take a few photos of you wearing this so that I can send them to others and ask their opinion about it? "han said .

"Alright", Minho said posing for the photos, han clicks a few photos and sends them to the other members .

After a few minutes
"All of them really liked this costume so let's take this" , han said.

Then they paid for the clothes , then han took the bag of clothes and Minho gets the coffee for the other members from the nearby cafe on their way and went back to the shooting location.

Till that time the set up was done.

"We are back" , han said as he handed over the bag of clothes to felix and Minho handed the coffee to everyone,

In the meantime, han explained the scenes that they were going to shoot at the location.

Everyone nods, Minho and Felix wear their costumes," hyung , you are supposed to roll the selves because you won't be wearing the blazer" han says to Minho , "wait ,let me do it for you " han said , Minho simply nods, han beginning to roll minho's selves.

Minho on the other hand is getting heated up ,"All done and here is the scrip for this part ", han said . "Thanks " ,Minho said.

Minho and Felix practiced their lines a few times ,Hyunjin and Han with a big microphone stood at a distance to make sure that the scenes were done well according to the plan.

"Lights, camera, sound rolling", chan said signalling to changbin and seungmin . And action " chan said , followed by I.N clapping the slate.

In The first scene, Minho was laying down on the ground and he woke up to find felix sitting beside him felix asked him why he missed the afternoon classes .

Minho is also wondering who he ended up here then felix starts to eat ice cream and hands over a packet of ice cream to Minho saying that he got it for him on the way .

Minho took the ice cream from and started to eat it .

Then they leave that place to go back
(Referring to this)

Then they leave that place to go back (Referring to this)