Chapter 8

"Can I come inside?"han asked.

"Sure",Minho said opening the door and letting han inside.

Han looked around the apartment before sitting down on the sofa.

Minho got him a glass of water. "Hyung, how is your fever now?"han asked taking the glass from him.

" It's lower than yesterday",Minho said as he sat in front of han.

"Changbin hyung ,told me that you are down with a fever so I brought you some medicines and food", han said as he keept the packages of food and medicines on the table.

"Thanks", minho said." Let me get the Bowls for the porridge", han said getting up from the sofa .

"where are the bowls ,hyung?",han asked as he was in the kitchen.

"They are in the first cabinet in the bottom from the left",Minho said. "Got it", han said.
He got some bowl and spoons for both of them.

He brought them to the living room and poured the porridge in the bowls.

"I guess you didn't eat anything because of the shoot",Minho said.

"Ya it was too early in the morning, I did think of getting something to eat

but no shop was open at the Time when we finished the shoot", han said as he passed a spoon to Minho.

"Does that mean that you guys completed the entire shooting for the short film,"Minho asked.

"Ya, the editing and finishing might take a few days. me,seungmin and changbin hyung have sort of decided to submit the short film to the upcoming short film contest which is in 2 months ",han explained.

"That's amazing", Minho said.

A loud sound came from one of the rooms causing Minho to get up from the place he was sitting .

He went inside the room from where the sound was coming.

Han also followed him,

"What happened-?",han said as he entered the room and he saw minho holding a cat in his hand.

The cat was black and small in size. That cat seemed calm because Minho was holding it.

"Aww ,you got a cat, hyung"han asked.
Han went inside and started rubbing the cat's head while Minho was still holding it.

Not just one, Minho said looking over to the other side of his bed. Han looked in the same direction.

Han saw a orange cat sleeping on his sleep bag and another white sightly orange brownish cat who was just sitting on the floor.

"You got three cats, that's awesome",han said.

He got down on his knees and started to pet the cat that was sleeping on the floor.

"That's soonie, the first ever cat i got"

"The one who is sleeping is doongie"

"And this is dori the smallest of all",Minho said as he let dori on the floor.

"Your cats are adorable",han said.

"And what do you think about their dad?"Minho asked as he was filling the their bowls with food.

"He is quite adorable too",han whispered to himself.

"Wait ,what I didn't hear it?"Minho said with a playful expression on his face.

"Nothing, but how do you manage to take care of all of them?"han asked.

"They are usually at my parents house but my parents are out of town this week, so they are staying with me",Minho said.