Chapter 3

Both of them started walking to the nearby convenience store.

They went to the convenience store , then to the frozen section to get their icecreams .

han looked at the section before buying himself an ice cream from the section.

Minho also took ice cream for himself,
He then paid for both their icecreams and both of them went out to eat it. They started walking in silence.

"So,What is your major, hyung ?"han asked trying to break the silence between them.

" I am majoring in performing arts", Minho said while eating his ice cream.

"Because you like dancing ,making choreography and music?" han asked, to which Minho just simply nodes .

After not getting any further response from Minho, han decided to not say anything. Minho was stealing glances of han from time to time.

"Do you want me to walk with you to the station? "Minho said they had been walking quite some distance now. Sure , han said .

Both of them reach the station and sit quietly on one of the benches for the train to come.

so han pulls out his earbuds and decides to play some music in the meantime, he leans back on the bench with his arm crossed and eyes closed.

Minho finds him staring at Han's face.

In sometime, the train comes and han leaves after saying bye to Minho.

Minho watches as the train leaves and then he goes back to his apartment.

He opens the door to his apartment , that guy look is cute ,Minho thought to himself while removing his shoes.

After a few days

On the call,

Changbin: "where are you?"

Minho:" I am currently near the basketball court".

Changbin: "did you eat anything?"

Minho: "no"

Changbin:"Then let's meet at that cafe at the corner of the street".

Minho: ok

They met up at the cafe and sat on one of the benches to eat. "what do you want to order ", changbin asks Minho who is looking at the menu.

"Chocolate Pancakes and an ice Americano and what about you?" Minho asked.

"Their breakfast combo and Cream latte", changbin said. Both of them placed their orders.

"You seem too busy these days," Minho asked," It's all because of the short film my club is shooting and we have been trying to find actors for that .

we also got other projects to work on but we are short on members".

"That's why all the current members including me are working overtime after University", changbin said drinking his latte.

"How about people from my club who would help you with your short film?" Minho said. Really ?changbin asked .

"It's an off season for us , so I can surely get a few guys from my club to help you out", Minho explained."We also ask chan to help me with this", chan said.

"Ya, sure "Minho said," so what are you doing after this? "changbin asked. "I got two classes to attend", Minho said while eating his pancakes

"ok, then when you are done with them, call me we will go out to eat", changbin said.