Chapter 2

Minho and han stared at each other.

'Do you both know each other?" Hyunjin asked looking at them . "He is the same guy I was previously talking about ", han said .

"He is Minho hyung ,he is our senior and currently is the head of the dance club" , hyunjin said as he sat next to changbin ," It's nice to meet you hyung myself han", han said extending his hand towards Minho.

Minho shakes Han's hand without making eye contact with him.

"this is changbin hyung , he was also my senior in High school and currently he is the head of the film club", hyunjin said .

" It's nice to meet you hyung", han greeted changbin and sat beside Minho . " And myself lee Felix" , Felix said while extending his hand," It's Nice to you Felix", changbin said.

"Is anyone of you interested in joining the film club", changbin asked han and Felix , "I am interested because I like photography and I am also good at editing stuff because I edit Felix 's dance videos ", han said .

"Then I would be glad to have you in
club, as I am going to work on a small film in the upcoming months and I need someone to help me with the editing" .

"Really then I would love to join the club?" ,han said.

'So you are a dancer?", Minho asked Felix .

"Ya, I really love dancing . I used to participate in dance competitions when I was small and now I post videos of the different dance routines that I do", Felix said.

"He is pretty famous for his dance videos on tik tok' , hyunjin said. "then would you be interested in joining the dance club?", minho said . "Of course, i would love to be a part of the dance club", Felix said.

"Cheer to our new club members", changbin said and Everyone raised their drinks. "So now the drinks are on me today ", he explained .

"Wait let me go and get chan ,"Minho said. "I also need to get seungmin and I.N", Han said .

"Let's go together then "Minho said looking at han . Han nods and follows him ." I am sorry for the previous incident" , Minho said as they were walking to the other side of the club , "No it's totally fine", han said .

"But I want to make it up to you so what can I do? "Minho asked ." How about you treat me to some ice cream when we get done with the party?" Han Said .

"Ok done ", Minho said and with that he went to look for Bangchan, "hey channie ", Minho called out for chan as he found him standing here talking to his friends, Minho chan waved at him, "You know binnie is paying for our drinks today" , Minho said.

"For real?" chan looked confused," we met hyunjin and he introduced some of his friends to Changbin.

One of the guys agreed to join the film club so Bennie said that he will pay for the drinks to welcome the new member", Minho explained to chan

"Damm , let's come ",then chan said

On the other hand

Han went to the table where segumin and I.N were sitting. "What took you so long? "seungmin asked glaring at him

"I am getting bored here, Can we go somewhere to eat ?" I.N asked .

"Maybe after some time ", han said to I.N ,"So Hyunjin hyung was introducing us to his senior friends and one of them is paying for our drinks ", han explained.

" Why is that so ? "Seungmin asked. "He is the head of the film club, I agreed to join his club and Felix agreed to join his friend's dance club so now he is paying for the drinks to welcome us", han said.

"If that's the case then let's go because I am always up for free food and drinks" , seungmin said. Three of them reached the bar where the other members were sitting.

"Chan hyung" ? "Han ? ","Chan" and han said looking at each other," do you know each other", hyunjin asked.

"Of course ,He was my senior when I was in high school", han explained. How have you been han ? Chan said .

" I have been good and i am glad to see you here after high school", han said as he sat next to Felix .

"So what is your major? "Chan said , "I am majoring in performing arts and music", han said .

" That means you will be my junior so if you ever need help then you sure can ask me ", chan said .

"Ofc, hyung" ,han said.

"What is your name?", Changbin asked the black haired guy who was sitting besides han.

" My self seungmin and this guy who came for the free food is I.N" , said seungmin side eyeing I.N who was busy eating the fries.

"So What is your major ? "changbin said , "I am majoring in film making and music", seungmin said .

"That's great would you be interested in joining the film club?", changbin said him.

"The club arranges trips to different film festivals , we have 2 major parties organised for all the film making members and the crew throughout the year.

our club has won an award for the best feature film last year".

"And also we provide free food even if you are working on smaller projects" changbin explained. "If that's the case that I am in ", seungmin said.

"Welcome to the club ", changbin said shaking hands with seungmin.

All of them ordered their drinks and talked for a while.

"How about we all go out and eat somewhere else? my treat", chan asked . "Ya Let's go, I am already starving" , Minho said.

All of them went to a nearby barbecue restaurant , they ordered drinks and started eating. "Today is the best day ever", I.N said while eating the marinated meat.

"Of course it will be a good day for you because you are getting free food", seungmin said while cutting the meat for himself and then giving some of it to I.N.

Minho who was sitting opposite to han saw that han to kind of struggling to separate the perilla leaves.

so he took his chopsticks and separated it for han. Han looked at Minho, for whom this wasn't a big deal.

After they were done with the dinner all of them were quite drunk, let's go then it's pretty late now, chan said.

"You take changbin with you, Minho said to chan .what about you? "chan asked. "One of my High school friends is near this area so I am going to meet him" Minho lied.

" Ok fine but come back soon ", chan said while holding changbin who had already passed out.

"You guys head back , i will come back after a while" , han said to hyunjin who just nodded because he was too drunk to say anything.

Let's go then, Minho said to han.

(Author's note)

3racha at the AAA 😭Damn I am so happy to see this 😭And their performance was amazingThey slayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyed

3racha at the AAA 😭
Damn I am so happy to see this 😭
And their performance was amazing
They slayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyed