Chapter 5

The short film was going to take 4 days to be shot.
They were done with the shoot of the first day.

On the second day,

All of them went to a High school, to shoot some scenes," Today we are going to shoot the opening scenes of the film", han said.

"As it's Sunday, the school authority gave us the permission to carry out the shoot today", changbin explained.

"First we need to take a shot on the roof top then in one of the classes and then finally in the corridor ,so let's get this started" , seungmin explained.

All of them went to the roof top for the first scene of the day, it was just a simple shot of Minho sitting along on the rooftop against the wall listening to music seeming to be in his own world .

Han explained the scene,Then they did the setup and started the shoot, Minho was wearing the uniform aka costume, while sitting against the wall with his eyes closed listening to music on his headphones.

Chan was recording the scene and han was standing next to him seeing how the shot is being taken.

han was looking at Minho more like he was staring at him," Damm, he looks handsome like this" ,han whispered to himself while admiring minho's features.

"Aren't you forgetting to say something ", felix said tapping han's shoulder." What?", Han said snapping out of his thoughts," The scene is already over and you didn't say cut ",felix said.

" Really", han said looking at chan and changbin who were reviewing the scene .

"You are such a simp for Minho hyung", felix said teasingly. "No, I am not" , han said ." yes ,you are ",felix said. "And why is that so?", Han asked,

"Because you are being too obvious", felix said straightly while sipping on his coffee."Whatever", han said rolling his eyes, han said .

" Seems like my bestie is in love", felix said teasingly," what",Han choking on the water he was drinking ,"Minho hyung looks handsome in this way", felix said mimicking han.

"Lee Felix, wait till I get you", han said put his arm around felix's neck trying to choke him, "Let me go han", felix said try to get out of han's grip.

"Can you kids stop fighting?we have a shoot to finish", seungmin said side eyeing them.

Han lets go of felix, "you better not tell this to anyone", han said. "Tell everyone what? that you have a crush on Minho hyung", felix shouted and ran from there.

Then the second shot began,
This scene was of Minho sitting at the back of the classroom near the window and staring outside the window, this was kind of simple to be shoot.

And now the final shot for today of minho running through the corridor, this also wasn't that hard to be shot.

"That's a wrap for this location", changbin said as he was satisfied with the shot taken. "Good work, everyone",han said.

"Now let's head to the next location of today's shoot and today we are shooting at three different places", seungmin said.

"Is everyone ok with that?", changbin said."Ya",Minho said. " I am totally fine with it ", hyunjin said, "me as well", felix said ."i don't mind either",chan said.

"If I don't have any part in the remaining shot then can I leave",I.N asked , "You still have one scene left with Minho hyung,"han said.

"Really ",I.N sighed. "I know that you are bored but We are shooting it at the local theatre, so I will buy you anything you want to eat from there ,ok?", seungmin asked.

"Then I am up for it, then let's pack up quickly and leave",I.N said helping seungmin carry the lighting equipments.

They wrapped up their shooting instruments and went to the local theatre.

They reached the local theatre, which seemed quite small and old for a regular theatre.

"This theatre belongs to my friend, i convinced him to let us use this for the next 2 hours", Chan said .

"Thanks chan hyung for making this possible",han said, "I am happy to help you guys with this project, so no need to say thanks", chan said .

"So let's get the shoot started", changbin said. Han explained the scene to everyone. Seungmin did the set up of the sound equipments.

Hyunjin went into the projector room
To play a random film on the screen and come back because he was also a part of the scene. Changbin was handling the camera this time.

So the scene was of minho and his friends going to the movie theatre on his birthday, then Minho asked I.N why isn't yongbok here(Felix 's character)here yet, but I.N goes like who is yongbok I don't know him.

Causing Minho to be confused and then he asked the same question to hyunjin, who also did know how yongbok was.

Without any second thoughts, Minho runs out of the theatre. Felix,Han and chan were people sitting in the background. This scene took a while to be shot.

"And cut", seungmin screamed. han, changbin and chan reviewed the shot taken. "And That's a wrap for this location", changbin said.

"Let's get something to eat before continuing because I am starving",I.N said. "There is a convenient store nearby let's go and eat there",chan suggested.

"Remember that you are paying for my meal now",I.N said smirking ," Ofc,i know", seungmin said while packing the sound equipments.

They wrapped up all of their equipments and kept them in the storage room of the theatre and went to the nearby convenient store.

After a while,

"I am done",I.N said showing everyone the shopping bucket that he had filled with snacks, "Is that all just for you?", hyunjin asked.

"Ofc",I.N said smiling brightly. "Are all those snacks just for one day or the entire week?", seungmin asked.

"Just for today or do you want me to buy some more, I do not mind because after all you are going to pay for this ",I.N said. "No ,that's more than enough i can see myself being broke by the month end thanks to you", seungmin said sarcastically.

Everyone laughed seeing Both of them bickering , meanwhile han was at the beverage section, he had bent down and was taking the cold water bottles from the second last section.

"Take a chilled water bottle for me as well",a voice came from behind, han slightly turned ,the voice was of Minho who was trying to take a bottle of tea from the top section. Minho's figure was hovering over han.

Which caused Han to lose his balance and he fell on the ground. "Are you alright?" Minho said as he bent down on han's level."I - - am alright", han said getting all flustered.

"Why are you getting flustered?",Minho asked looking at han's face after standing up and extending his hand to han. "Maybe because of the coldness of the Store's AC", han lied taking minho's hand to Stand up.

"I see, let's go outside to eat then",Minho said taking some of the water bottles from han's hand.
"Let's go then",han said.

(Author's note)

*added to my new favourite looks of lee know

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*added to my new favourite looks of lee know.
The way everyone was serving looks in the step out video 🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌