What is love?

What is love and how is it defined. Is it just beautiful feelings?! Or is it something common to all creatures? How can we describe someone who was tormented by love? And who lived happily because of love. Do they feel the same way or have the same beautiful feelings? Do they agree on the same definition of love? The deeper we fall into love, the more pain becomes, because then the smallest things can hurt us or make us happy, especially if they come from the person we love. For me, my story was a mixture of both, a lot of happiness and a lot of pain as well. But to be honest, I was lucky to find such love  in this place. It's true that I didn't know that it could cause so much pain. But I wouldn't have known that if I hadn't had the experience. Whoever reads my memoirs may wonder: How can love be real when it carries with it so much pain? My answer is, do not rush. Please complete the diary to the end and you will fully understand what I mean. I have come to the conclusion that humans and other creatures do not share feelings of love as well as feelings of hatred.
Maybe I'm just crazy man. But what I lived and am still living. It will always remain real, at least to me. It may also be something out of the ordinary because it is a metaphysical love. But it made me realize that love has a bright side and a dark side. Excuse me, you who are reading these memoirs now. I know. I put too much forward. But believe me, all I want to convey with these diary no matter how true love is, there must be a side of pain in it