Chapter Eight: The Curse of Love

I took a shower and went downstairs. I found my mother and Jacob waiting for me. We all ate together.
Then I told my mother what news you are going to tell me.
Jacob told me that you have news for me.
My mother told me that Jacob was moving in with us here at home. For a small rent, because that palace is scary and dangerous for him, and she will never let him stay in that palace.
I looked at Jacob and he looked at me, and I could not believe what I was hearing, and I was about to fly with joy.
My mother interrupted us, saying, “What do you think, Sean?”
I immediately told her that I agreed. It was the best news I've heard in a while.
My beloved Jacob will live with me. I can't believe myself, as if I'm living a beautiful dream that I never want to wake up from.
I immediately went and prepared the empty room next to mine and cleaned it well.
Then I suggested to Jacob that we go and buy him some clothes because he did not have anything to wear.
He agreed and smiled his usual smile, but it was brighter. His smile really touched my soul.
We went to a little shop next to the coffee shop where I work. When we went into the store,
I picked out some different-coloured shirts that I saw fit for Jacob.
But I noticed the shopkeeper was looking at me strange while I was talking to Jacob.
I didn't care much and we went out and Jacob asked me to go to my place of work for a drink.
I felt a little shy, but I agreed. We walked into the cafe and everyone in the bar knew me.
I went inside, got an old bottle of wine, filled up two glasses, and sat next to my Jacob, and while talking to him,
I noticed the same thing as in the dress shop. These old people are annoying why they look at me so strange. 
also I didn't care about them.
And I asked jacob why you don't drink, he told me he can't drink. He just wanted to share some fun and happy moments with me.
I felt a little sad,
I told him I'd drink on his behalf.
I only had two glasses, but I was drunk from Jacob's charming eyes. We walked out of the bar and I'm thinking of that people look at me I don't know why. even though they know me so well.
And as we walked down the road, Jacob grabbed me by the hand and said,
I'd like to tell you something. Shawn,
nobody can see me but you and your mom.
because my father cursed me while I was locked up.
I am condemned to live in darkness forever, and even you and your mom soon will never be able to see me, and then I will return to our dark world forever. It was because our love. Because I love you even more than myself that my father's curse could do nothing in front of our love.
And it was those months that you, me and your mother lived together that made me resist my father's curse and be able to keep my promise to you.
Jacob concluded, and I am in shock from what I hear. that means. Did Jacob came back to say goodbye to me?
There are thousands and millions of questions in my head right now.
I asked him with a trembling voice in tears. And what will happen now? Answer me, Jacob, answer me....
Please Let me go to that palace and I'll convince your father to lift the curse and we can live together as we wanted. Jacob,
didn't you tell me we were going to go to him together this time?

I've never cried as much in my life as I did that day.
Jacob kept quiet all the way, but I know he's in a volcano of pain and he can't even talk about it.
I couldn't sleep that night, but I had already made my decision to go to that cursed palace to meet Jacob's father and convince him to lift the curse.
My mother would have been sleep by now.
I got out of the house. The moon in the sky was a bloody red color that terrified me. But I didn't care about all that and ran into the forest for the cursed palace.
I ignored all the voices in my head telling me to come back. And ignored all the anonymous laughs around me. All I care about is Jacob.
I got to the palace door and before I knocked, I heard Jacob from behind me say, Please don't do this, Sean.

I said. Jacob, you can't stop me now.
And with his sweet voice again, he said, then Let's do this together, and in a moment i found him next to me, he grabbed my hand and he said,
Let's go in together baby.