Chapter Seven: The Whole Truth

I remained silent. I nodded to him, meaning I was listening.
Then he started telling me what I had previously refused to believe and hoped was just a lie.
But unfortunately he told me saying.
Shawn, those black shadows and strange creatures you saw in the palace are actually my family and brothers.
I am originally the son of the Demon King, and my father used to torture me because I love you. He does not accept our relationship. because that is forbidden in our world. My father could not understand how a demon could relate to a human in a love relationship.
So I made a deal with him.
I accepted that he would torture me and imprison me as you saw me with those fire handcuffs,
but on the condition that he would not harm you,
He continued by saying:
Shawn. You are the most important person in my life, I cannot do without you.
My father tried to keep us apart. But not anymore, I was able to escape from him this time. But I won't run away anymore
I will face the whole world for you, Shawn, not just my father.
Then Jacob looked into my eyes and that blackness and red ray emanating from his eyes captivated my heart and said.
Do you still love me after I told you this, Shawn?
I was silent for a while, and because I expected that he was not human because of the dream,
I was not very surprised, but I was surprised that he was the prince of demons and the son of the king of demons. And I told him.
No, I don't love you, Jacob......!
I adore you even if you are the king of hell itself.
I saw the overwhelming happiness in Jacob's face, and that made me even happier and made me realize that even Satan himself has feelings and feels love, happiness, and sadness just like humans.
Then I told Jacob about the dream I had a few months ago and that I thought his father had visited me in the dream and told me to stay away from him.
Jacob told me, “Don’t worry, my love. We will go to him together this time.” Don't be afraid, I will protect you even if it costs my life.
I put my head on Jacob's chest and rubbed his stomach with my delicate fingers and asked him,
"Do you really think your father would agree to our relationship so easily?"
Jacob interrupted me and said,
“Even if he doesn’t agree, I don’t care. I will take you and go away. I will never abandon you this time.”
I'm not afraid of my father even if he is the Demon King.
I kissed him on his pink lips and told him not to think about it too much so as not to spoil our beautiful moment.
The most important thing is that we are together now and that is all that matters.
I hugged him and entered his arms like a frightened little child clinging to his mother to be reassured.
That's how I felt in that moment.
then i slept for a very long time, devoid of any dreams.
But I woke up and couldn't find Jacob in my room.
I felt a twinge in my heart. I thought he was gone again and I wouldn't see him for a long time or ever again.
I quickly ran out of my room to ask my mother about Jacob.
But I found him with my mother downstairs in the kitchen preparing breakfast together.
Jacob looked at me, smiling as usual, and said good morning.
I pulled him out of his hand, took him to my room, and threw myself into his arms, crying.
I told him I thought your father took you away from me again.
He smiled and wiped away my tears with his hands, kissed me warmly and  said,
“Do not be afraid, my love. Even the king of demons will not be able to take me away from you or take you away from me.”
I don't even care if my father banishes me from our world or curses me.
Because all I care about is you, Shawn.
Jacob smiled at me again and said,
“Hurry up, take a shower and come downstairs so we can all have breakfast together.”
He whispered in my ear.
“I cooked for you with my own hands.”
I, the prince of demons, cook for you, Sir Shawn, so that you know how much I love and adore you.
Now, hurry up, take a shower and come downstairs. Also, there is news that your mother would like to share with you, so hurry and do not be late. The food will get cold.
Jacob left the room and I went into the bathroom thinking, I wonder what news my mother would like to tell me.