Chapter Six: Christmas Eve 2

Days and months passed and Jacob still had not returned.
Every day I think about him and cry. I miss him so much. I became sad all the time. Even the older customers at the café noticed this.
I became thinner and my thin body became weaker. My white skin color became pale, I became like a moving corpse.
Those black shadows and the sounds of silly laughter became such a part of my life that I became accustomed to their presence in my life.
I speak to those shadows to ask them about Jacob. Even if there is no response from them, I am happy to have them because they always remind me of him.
This is what made everyone in town think I was crazy and talking to myself. Since I went to that cursed palace.
Honestly, I don't care what they say about me. All my thoughts are about Jacob, how he is doing now, and when he will return.
The days passed again, even if they passed slowly, they passed. And Christmas is approaching again. I have begun to hate this occasion even more because it reminds me of all those I love who left me alone. First my father, then Jacob.
It's Christmas Eve. My mother and I are trying to celebrate it alone again as we used to.
Traces of sadness were visible on my face.
I went up to my room under the pretext of sleeping even before midnight. And suddenly I heard the door knocking.
My mother opened the door and heard her scream. I ran down and found him. Yeah, it's him. He was wearing a neat black suit.
My mother cried out in surprise because she thought he was dead and that the demons had killed him and fed on his soul and lots of bad ideas. But I was sure he wasn't dead and would come and see me like he promised.
Without feeling it, I found myself jumping on him and embracing him with all my passion and love. And my tears fall like rain and I cry like a child.
I said I've been waiting for you this long.
He laughs sweet and tells me not to worry anymore. And that he's here now.
He went into the house and I went from sadness to sheer joy in an instant. And my mother was starting to notice. But I can't let her know about us.
My mother is a very devout Catholic woman, and if she knew I was having an affair with a man and not any man, maybe it was another creature that wasn't even human.
I don't know what she'd react to. She's gonna kill me for sure.
I turned myself in and asked Jacob up to my room.
As we walked into the room, I pulled him up from his suit, grabbed him to me, and kissed him from his lips as if I had never kissed him before.
He stopped me and said I have to explain it to you first.
I put my hand on his mouth and told him to shut up.
I don't want any explanation or anything. I'm just so glad he came back to me. I don't care about anything else.
I ripped my hand off his mouth, and I started to kiss him eagerly, and I took off his elegant suit and shirt to see the muscles of his chest, his abdomen, and his sexy body.
I kissed him everywhere in his body. I took off his pants and grabbed his dick with my hand. Even his penis was perfect. It was large and comfortably warm. I put it in my mouth and sucked it like candy, and every time I sucked his dick, I felt hot and lust all over me.
It just made me want to suck it more.
But Jacob raised my head and kissed me so lust on my lips that I thought he'd eat them.
Then he carried me, put me on the bed, took off all my clothes, completely giving in to him, and he kissed me on my neck, lips, and chest. he even licked my ass and I'm almost out of my lust, and I'm not supposed to make a sound so my mom won't hear.
But I was so happy and enjoying myself.
His dick was too hot when he put it up my ass. And then he stick his whole big dick up my ass.
He enter it affectionately, but it hurts a lot, though, but soon it hurts and I start to feel all of his penis in and out of my gut,
im groaning out of my cravings.
He pulls me by my hair and kisses me everywhere on my back and neck. Until I emptied his entire lust and his semen flooded into my ass,
then his lust fire extinguished, and mine as well.
Jacob was lying on top of me with his dick in my ass. He whispered in my ear that. i love you, Shawn , I would never spare you. But you have to understand everything.