Chapter Four: Christmas Eve 1

Jacob entered the house. My mother welcomed him and invited him to dinner with us. Then the three of us sat around the wood stove, warming ourselves up, chatting and laughing.
It was the most beautiful Christmas Eve I've ever spent in my life since my father's death, and the reason was Jacob.
Shortly after midnight, my mother felt sleepy and went to sleep, and Jacob and I remained sitting by the fireplace talking in a quiet voice. His voice was so sweet that it made my heart flutter with happiness. Until Jacob surprised me and put his hand on mine and his hand was very hot like it was in that dream.
He told me that he liked me and that he had feelings of love for me since the first day he saw me.
As if the dream came true.
However, I was surprised when he told me this. because I was waiting for the right opportunity to be honest with him about my true feelings towards him. I was afraid of his reaction.
I have never felt so happy in my life as at that moment. Before I could even speak or utter a word. Jacob tilted his head slightly toward me and kissed me.
His lips were so warm. Warmer than the heater itself. Then he looked into my eyes and told me that I was the most beautiful person he had ever seen in his life and that he would never love anyone the way he loved me.
His words were the most beautiful thing I've ever heard in my life. But I interrupted him before he could finish speaking and told him that I love him too and cannot imagine my life without him.
He made sense of my life. I asked him to kiss me again because his lips kept me warm. Kiss after kiss, I had melted away from his tenderness and romance,
lying on the floor next to the fireplace, and he was kissing me on my lips, neck and chest, and im almost screaming at my love and lust for him.
Then he held me in his arms like a spoiled little boy and took me to my room.
He put me on the bed and kissed me again and said good night. as they went out.
But I grabbed him by the hand and told him I wanted him to sleep in my bed with me.
I grabbed him by the hand towards me on the bed and took him into my lap as I kissed him with great eagerness and passion.
I went on top of him, and I kissed him, and I took off his clothes. But he changed his posture and climbed up on me, stripped me of all my clothes, and whenever his lips touched me in my body, I felt a feeling that I could not describe.
We spent the whole night having sex, even though it was my first time, but it made it unforgettable.
He had an angelic face. Also for his body, muscles, chest, and abdomen. made my hand involuntarily move, touching every area of his body.
Even his dick was perfect and it was as warm as his lips I couldn't get enough of no matter how much i licked or sucked it with my lips.
Even when he inserted his whole penis into my body, I didn't feel as much pain as the lust and pleasure and the warmth of his penis in my gut.
At that time we were overwhelmed by our lust. Especially when he flirts with me while he fucks and kisses me in the ear and neck. It made me feel very excited.
I never imagined that I would give myself and my body to a man like me to fuck me. But Jacob was perfect in his looks and his love and even his sex with me.
He made me love him more every day than the day before.
It was the most beautiful night of my life. Especially when I knew that Jacob felt the same way about me.
He made me want to live with him the rest of my life. I shall be his and he shall be mine.
And after a long night of sex, we gave in to fatigue and hugged each other naked and slept like one body. I slept a few hours, but I slept as deeply as I've never slept before.
I woke up to find Jacob's beautiful face like an angel sleeping next to me I kissed him on his lips.
I was so happy with the way he looked in front of me. But I was even more happy because I made sure that I wasn't dreaming last night and that we actually slept together.
As I gazed at him, Jacob woke up, opened his eyes and kissed me in my lips. That was the beginning of True happiness for me.
Days and weeks and months have passed and now it's summer. It's August.
Jacob and I were getting closer every day. We loved each other more and more, and he was my friend and my boyfriend and everything in my life, and he managed to get me out of the shell where I was hiding from life.
But unfortunately, nothing lasts the same....