36. Quidditch Sub

"Come on!" you yell from your spot in the Slytherin quidditch stands, rain coming down in buckets around you. This is the last game of the year, Slytherin vs Ravenclaw, and if Slytherin wins it will secure the house cup. "Come on, Jeffreys!" you shout, leaning over the seat in front of you to see if one of the chasers still has the quaffle. Just as Jeffreys is about to score, a bludger from Ravenclaw hits him in the side of the head. You gasp as the boy spirals to the ground. He was our best chaser! You think, more worried about the game than him—all quidditch players had protective charms around their heads as a safety precaution, so you can't be that worried about him. What are we going to do?

Just as you're thinking this, you see Scorpius get on his broom on the ground and take to the sky, scooping the quaffle out of the air, and scoring on Ravenclaw, making the game 60-130 in favour of Slytherin. "Yes!" you scream, pounding the seat in front of you, not caring anymore that you're soaking wet. "Get 'em, Malfoy!"

The game goes on, and Scorpius goes on making a name for himself; scoring points after points. Finally, after the game is 80-200 in favour of Slytherin, the horrible Slytherin seeker finally makes himself useful and catches the snitch, solidifying Slytherin's first house cup win in three years! You shout for joy and jump up and down in the stands, wishing Scorpius was there to celebrate with you, but even more happy that he helped to win the game.

After the players have flown to the ground, you make your way to the field where you find Scorpius and crush him in a hug.

"You did it!" you shout, trying to be heard over the cheering and the rain.

"I know!" Scorpius laughs incredulously. "I can't believe it, we won!"

"And you were practically the MVP!" you laugh, punching him lightly on the shoulder. You suspect he blushes, but with all the rain coming down and his windblown-red face you can't tell.

"I-it was really a group effort..." he says, but you cut him off.

"Just you wait," you say, pulling him along towards the castle, "I bet they'll make you a starter next year!"

**A/N**
Scorpius gets the nickname, "the dragon" partially because of his speed and power on the quidditch field, and as a joke because his dad's name was Draco (dragon). Y/n and Scorpius find this really funny obviously