Fragile

September 18th, 1934

——————
Danny Walker

It had been a few months since the night Danny and Charlise shared on the Fourth of July. Nothing physically happned that night. He rembered walking her to her door step, I think they were both confused on what they should do after that. Should he kiss her, tell her how he feels. But no, he just opened the door quickly as the stepped inside before turning around to face him.

" Thank you Danny, for tonight, I had a really lovely time." She said still wearing his jacket. She skimmed her hand over its soft lining, when she remembered the jacket actually belonged to him.

" Oh here, thanks for letting me use it." She said taking it off her shoulders.

" Nah, you keep it, looks better on you anyway." He said giving her the cutest little smile leaning against the door.

" You sure?"

" positive"

" ok, well goodnight then." Danny could sense her confusion. Their conversations were definitely exceeding that of purely friendship. But Danny didn't do anything though, he regretted it, but it was all to fast. Plus, he didn't even know if she felt the same.

" Goodnight Charlie." He said softly, he sweet southern accent rolling of with tongue. He smiled as she slowly closed the door, smirking to herself. As he made his way back to his house he couldn't help but smile as me rethought all those memories of the two of them, all the words she said, her laugh, her smile, her.

—————

Charlise McCrawley

As she awoke in her soft sheets, from the bright sun seeping though the window blinding her as she awoke. The small chirps of birds could be heard from outside as well as the loud clank of tools from the garage. She quickly slipped into one of her green casual dresses and pulled her hair back into a curly ponytail. Her mother was always out of the house on Saturdays, visiting ancient Mrs. Tucker who lived down the street. It was a shock that women was still alive and kicking. Mother loved to help out with her whenever she could.