Écrit dans les étoiles

-

    —————Flashback to BonfireDanny Walker

—————
Flashback to Bonfire
Danny Walker

" I want to be with you Danny, it's as simple and complicated as that." Charlise said softly, peering lovingly into his eyes. Immediately he felt a weight being lifted off his chest. He moved his hand so it fitted perfectly by her cheek, grazing his fingers across her cheek bone.

Danny could see her small adoring smile as he tilted up her chin and leaned in towards her. He could feel the soft tickle of her breath on his lips. Her eyes traced the outline of his lips, as he did the same.

" I want you to be mine ." Danny said before leaning down and meeting Charlie's soft lips. No moment had ever been this perfect in Danny's life. His hand slowly slipped to her back and brought her in closer to him. Her hands almost immediately clasping behind his neck. The kiss sent off fireworks, their lips locked perfectly together as if they were made for the other. Finally the two pulled apart to catch a breath, Danny could not help but deeply admire the girl informs of him, golly she was everything he wanted in more. He rested his forehead against hers the bridges of their noses touching.

" God, your perfect." Danny said placing a soft kiss on the top of her nose. Charlise laughed softly, giving him one last peck, before the two of them walked hand in hand back to the ranch.