Breakfast.3

--*Next Morning*--

Jimin Pov

I was downstairs arranging the table with Lucy I wonder why no one is awake yet I was thinking about it when my eyes fall on Jin hyung walking downstairs

Well yesterday night when I was loving Lucy he also joined us in the middle and now finally he is awake I smiled and him and he also smiled

He walked towards Lucy and backhugged her well hyung really loves her very much but ok I was her first love and this is not going to be changed I chuckled at my thoughts

Lucy;good morning how was your sleep *looks at jin*

Jin:it was good cuz of you *pecks her nose*

Lucy;*chuckles* aww....my husband is so romantic *smile*

Jimin:*cough* *cough* and what about me our Queen *walked towards her*

Lucy;well you are also very romantic but your romance turns into nasty plans in few minutes so..... *looks at him*

Jimin:so?don't you like it hmm... *hold her hand*

Jin:trust me Lucy he is holding your hand but soon he will hold your neck *whispered seductively*

Lucy:what the fuck Jin *disappointed look*

Jin:well just telling you his future plans *chuckles*

Jimin:who knows maybe I will hold your neck *smirk*

Jin:*gulped* I am straight ok *looks away*

Jimin:well.....don't forget i am lust I can make you gay in just one snap *smirk*

Jin:i am the first king of Inferno and Zeltro- i-i mean it's not easy to make me gay *laughed nervously*

Jimin:don't challenge me hyung *smirk*

Jin:and what if I challenge you? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:ok.....then I am accepting your challenge right now we all are going to eat our breakfast and I promise after breakfast you'll kiss me with your consent *smirk*

Jin:hmmm........let's see who will win and who will lose *smirk*

Lucy:excuse me don't you both dare to forget me *smirk*

Jin:we will never forget afterall you're our Queen huh....Lucy *hold her hands*

Lucy:hmm......what happened? *calm tone*

Jin:sorry if I talked to you rudely yesterday evening *smile*

Lucy:its ok Jin I understand you afterall you also gets tired by office and then tension of Inferno so yeah don't worry *smile*

Jin:Lucy one more thing no matter what my love for you will never decrease you'll always be in 1st place *pecked her hands*

Lucy:*chuckles* why are you talking like this Jin I know all this *smile*

Jimin:damn you both look so beautiful together *smile*

Lucy:but we both especially me are incomplete without you *smile*

Jin:yeah....she have a point and Jimin don't forget about the challenge *smirk*

Jimin:sure hyung don't worry *smirk*

Lucy:ufff......you both *rolls eyes* ahhh....its already 10:00 AM where is my sisters and brother in laws *disappointed look*

Jimin:yeah they are not taht heavy sleeper *checks the time*