We're Sorry.20

Luna Pov

I was in my room my face was buried in pillow I am crying yes fuck you Kim Taehyung you hurted me badly I knew that Namjoon is a cold type person but i didn't expected this from you I was lost in my thoughts when i smelled a familiar scent

I just groaned in annoyance and he just chuckled I can feel him coming towards me I threw the pillow on him without looking at him he sat on bed near me and pulled me on his lap my head was om his lap and my eyes were closed in anger he was creasing my head

Luna:why the hell are you here Namjoon go away do your work *closed eyes*

Namjoon;aww.....my darling is angry from me and Tae-

Luna;don't take that basterd name trust me I will surely kill him like our past life *angrily*

Namjoon:calm down he was just trying to piss you off he didn't thought you'll take all this that much seriously *chuckles*

Luna:why are you here Namjoon *annoyed tone*

Namjoon:well our Queen is angry from us so it's our responsibility to solve the matter tell me darling what we did to make you angry *creased her head*

Luna:what you both did?damn.....I agree you both supported me when I was traumatized cuz of my miscarriage but now when I get over my trauma you both stopped giving me time and care tell me when was the last time we three talked to eachother like a couple it was always just for sex *angrily+annoyed*

Namjoon:I am sorry Luna now when you're telling all this then i am realising my mistake *smile*

Luna:I hate you,I hate Taehyung *whined*

Namjoon:don't hate us we will die without your love *pecked her cheek*

Luna:shut up and where is Kim Taehyung why he didn't came to apologize *glared*

He chuckled at my reaction and was about to say something when I heard Tae voice I sat on bed and looked towards the door he was standing there with a smile

Tae:well I was just getting beaten by your sister Liana *chuckles*

Luna:she should've beated you more *gritting teeth*

Tae;yaaa....trust me I was just trying to annoy you I didn't meant anything serious *walks towards her*

Luna:huh..... *rolls eyes*

Tae:sorry Luna we get so much drowned in our work that we can't able to spend time with you *hold her hand*

Namjoon:he is right we are sorry Luna just forgive us once and we will not do this type of stupidity again *smile*

Luna:what will I get if I will forgive you both? *raised eyebrow*

Tae:I guess we can spend time together I mean for 3 days no office,no mafia work and no book work just us what you say our Queen? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:hmm.......the deal is good Mr.Kim *side eyeing Tae*

Namjoon:so now what you want us to do for you? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:just come and sit beside me lets talk *smile*

They both smiled and I sat on bed resting my back on headboard they both sat beside me I rested my head on Namjoon shoulder he was creasing my face slowly

Tae:ahh....again you're loving him more then me *pout*

Luna:aren't you the one who said "fuck your love" *rolls eyes*

Tae:yaaa....don't punish me like that Queen *creased her neck*

Luna:you deserve that jerk *smile*

Namjoon:Luna *eyes on ceiling*