It can't be true!.18

Lia Pov

I was hitting Yoongi with pillow like ok it's 1:00 AM at night and Herr we both are just doing pillow fight with eachother but the best thing us our this moment is filled with so many laughter and teasings we are not feeling sleepy amazingly I again hit Yoongi in his head with the pillow we already ruined four pillows feathers was everywhere in room

Yoongi;yaa......fight as much as you want but I swear I will not clean the room *pout*

Lia:and for sure I will make you clean the room *laughs*

Yoongi:are you really my wife *dramatic look*

Lia:why?do I look like your mommy *smirk*

Yoongi:oh....my someone save me from that much teasing *dramatic look*

We both again started hitting eachother seeing us no one can say that we are 25 and 26 year old couple but have to say it was really fun suddenly I felt a different type of energy inside me and I just sat on bed Yoongi was hitting me with pillow and I can feel that but I was feeling weird he stopped hitting me and sat beside me

Yoongi:Lia?what happened?why suddenly your eyes are shining so bright red? *hold her hand*

I looked at him and I was about to tell him the reason but I felt his grip on my hand tightening and I saw his eyes are also shining very bright green he blinked twice but nothing changed we both sat infront of eachother looking at eachother

Lia:Yoongi what's going on? *worried tone*

Yoongi:ahh....nothing worry actually Jin hyung is our oldest brother and also the 1st king of Inferno so for sure he reached the highest level of his power and that's why it's also affecting on me well if my other brother's will be awak they can also feel this *chuckles*

Lia:ohhh.....well about my red eyes whenever Luna our older sister and also the 1st Queen of Zeltron feel happiness from the bottom of her heart and when she feel very powerful then it also affects on us if my sisters will be awake they can feel it too *chuckles*

We both just chuckled at this thinking finally Luna is happy maybe Tae and Namjoon talked to her but suddenly something rang inside my mind Luna never reached to that much high level of her power even with Namjoon and Tae she was just powerful how come she unlocked this level of her power I looked at Yoongi and amazingly he have the same type of reaction as mine

Lia:what happened? *widen eyes*

Yoongi:what happened to you I mean your eyes are still red that means Luna is happy but you're not why? *raised eyebrow*

Lia:first you tell me what's with that widen eyes of yours? *annoyed tone*

Yoongi:reaching the that much high level of power with Lucy is impossible for this hyung have to marry and love someone who is in same level of him and beside all this she have to be in soulmate boon as his soulmate *serious tone*

Lia:same for Luna to reach this much high level of power she have to marry and love someone who have same level as her and with Namjoon and Tae it's impossible also he have to be her soulmate about her being happy so it's also new *serious tone*

Yoongi:Lia let me be honest I don't want to think something bad but my mind constantly screaming only one name who can be in same level as hyung *looks at lia*

Lia:Luna right? *raised eyebrow*

Yoongi:how do you know was you thinking same about Jin hyung? *raised eyebrow*

Lia:yes.....no doubt in this *looks down*

Yoongi:its impossible right? *annoyed tone*

Lia:I don't know I just remembered something when we got the soulmate chit from Aphrodite there was one more names near Jin and Luna but those names were coloured in black it can be the names of persons who are making then that much powerful *looks at yoongi*