Truth and Dare.26

Lia Pov

We all was having breakfast quietly but my eyes were fixed on Jin and Luna I swear on my boxing career today I will surely found our the hidden truth between them I looked at Yoongi who was drinking soup quietly I put my hand on his hand under the table and he looked at me

Lia:hey.....I was thinking we should ask some questions to them which is only related to them *calm tone+whispered*

Yoongi:this is not that easy I mean yes it will be doubtful *calm tone+whispered*

Lia:well after breakfast we all are going to play truth and dare so maybe in that game we can ask *whispered*

Yoongi:ummm.......not a bad idea tho *whispered*

We both gave eachother a slight smile and again get busy in eating our food

Lucy:so...Jin is everything planned for our kids anniversary? *raised eyebrow*

Jin:well almost everything is done and after few days is there anniversary so *eats bread*

Luna:ahh...I wish Jisoo can also able to join us in Love Sign Castle *calm tone*

Hoseok:its ok she also havevto give time to Ossory afterall she us the 1st Queen of all three kingdoms *smile*

Jin:even if she is Queen still Luna is more powerful and still the 1st Queen of Zeltron *eyes on plate*

Jk:yeah....but she is not the 1st Queen of Inferno and Ossory *eats food*

Jin:well I also don't care about Ossory cuz it can never compare to Zeltron and Inferno *eyes on food*

Namjoon:this thinking is wrong hyung Ossory is also powerful-

Jin:you think Ossory is more powerful then Zeltron and Inferno *looks at namjoon*

Namjoon:I didn't said that but that's why Yeonjun,Jisoo and Suho wants to unify all three kingdoms together *eyes low*

Jin:so?who's the 1st King of Inferno Namjoon *serious tone+green eyes*

Luna:and who's the 1st Queen of Zeltron Seokjin *serious tone+red eyes*

Liana:if you want to talk about royal politics then let's be fair Luna promised them that unification will surely happen and we sisters are with her as well as her husband's so yeah...maybe little late but unification will surely happen *smile+red eyes*

Jin:I promised to myself that I will not let this unification take place *smile+green eyes*

Lia:and Jin no one denying the fact that Luna is still the 1st and powerful Vampire Queen of Zeltron so why you're arguing *raised eyebrow*

Jin:I am not arguing but just spilling the facts like Yeonjun is also the 1st King of Zeltron and Inferno but he is still less powerful then me I am still the 1st King of Inferno *eats food*

Yoongi:no one denied this but now we are not in darkworld so let our kids  handle the kingdoms just the way they want *looks at jin*

Jin:but they are not experienced and we are-

Lucy:you don't trust our kids? *raised eyebrow*

Jin:I didn't said that-

Jimin:but your words are pointing at the same way look hyung they are our blood for sure they will handle the kingdoms very well I know you and Luna can't give them fully authority and control which is ok but we should trust them atleast *serious tone*

Hoseok:again that royal politics rubbish *mumble*

Tae:guys let's drop this matter here let's not forget how we loosed our life's in our past time *calm tone*