Loving You.9

Jin Pov

We was now drinking and looking at eachother i feel like her gaze is doing something to me it is making me drunk I chuckled at my thoughts how can be gluttony get drunk?but maybe her wife have power to make him drunk without alcohol

Lucy;why are you chuckling? *sips wine*

Jin:just thinking about you *intense gaze*

Lucy:ohh....you're making me feel uncomfortable *smirk*

Jin:it depends in which way *smirk*

Lucy:what if I say in sexual way? *raised eyebrow*

Jin:then I will take it as a compliment *wink*

Lucy:really Jin you're someone whom I always needed in my life *smile*

Jin:I feel good to hear that wifey *smirk*

Lucy:I can make you feel good in many way *proud smirk*

Jin:no doubt you can but if you knew that same goes to me *proud smirk*

Lucy;really?don't forget I am the wife of Lust beside this its gwfy hard to satisfy me *smirk*

Jin:and I am sure I can satisfy you alone fully would you mind to give me a chance? *leans towards her*

Lucy:hmm.....why not Mr.Gluttony *smirk*

Jin:let's just finish our date night lovingly then we can start our nasty night *teasing tone*

Lucy:not a bad idea *smirk*

Saying this we both backed off and started sipping our drinks while maintaining the intense eye contact with eachother my eyes are not ready to blink as well as her it is making me feel needy for her more and more

I was sitting comfortably while spreading my legs under the table suddenly I felt a toe going upwards towards my crotch while creasing my leg I smirked and kept the wine glass in table I leaned towards her and said

Jin:you're really impatient right? *raised eyebrow*

Lucy:maybe I am just trying to make you impatient *smirk*

Jin:then congrats you won *sips wine*

Lucy:aaah....damn I am feeling so proud on myself *proud smirk*

Jin:hmm...just few minutes more and after that i will be the one saying this *smirk*

Lucy:no problem I will still win cuz no matter what I know that I am the only one who can make you like that *sips wine*

I didn't said anything just chuckled hmm....if she knew that her older sister also creates a high level of tension between us without touching me I sipped wine not blinking she also smirked and kept creasing my crotch with her feet under the table

Jin:you're making me feel hot darling *sighs*

Lucy;glad to hear that sweetheart *wink*

Jin:essh....which type of satisfaction you get by making me or Jimin impatient in the wrost way possible *chuckles*

Lucy;the satisfaction of knowing that I am the only one,the satisfaction of knowing that only I can satisfy them,the satisfaction of knowing that only I can extinguishe there heat *sips wine*

Jin:wow.....you should also feel happy that you have us to satisfy you or else you'll be unsatisfied always darling *smirk*

Lucy:ohh...no...you both should be lucky that you both have me in your life *smirk*