Bad Idea.19

Hoseok Pov

I was in practice room with Liana,Lucy,Jk and Jimin well we are waiting for Luna today Jimin also wanted to practice with is so he decided to go office late it's weird how come Luna is so late today for practice I was continuously looking at the door way

Liana:what happened? *hands stretched*

Hoseok:how come Luna is so late for practice *looks at liana*

Lucy:actually I agree she is really late *looks at doorway*

Jk:guys did you all heard that yelling sound from outside? *looks at them*

Lucy:what? *raised eyebrow*

Jk:well-

Before Jk can continue we saw Luna walking inside she was furious for sure she walked towards me and started practicing beside me we all was staring at her

Lucy:Luna what happened? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:fuck it Lucy just fuck every single man in my life *looks at her*

Lucy:hey what happened? *walks towards her*

Luna:you should've heard what he said to me in the living room *hugs her*

Lucy:who?Tae?Namjoon? *creased her back*

Luna:I don't want to talk to him he is just a jerk and that's it what he think he is?if he is Kim Taehyung the 6th King of Inferno then i am also 1st Queen of Zeltron *red eyes*

Hoseok:what the fuck why Tae is doing the things which will led him to death *looks at jk*

Jk:actually nevermind we will talk to him-

Luna:no need leave everything on me that's it *glared*

Lucy:calm down Luna and remember one thing no matter what I will be with you *smile*

Luna:are you sure about these words Lucy cuz maybe you'll also hate me at one point *looks at her*

Lucy:I can never hate you Luna look I am just like you with little difference no matter what is the situation you'll always found me beside you holding your hand *smile*

Luna:you don't even know how much these words of yours mean to me *teary eyes*

Lucy:trust me I mean these words *holds her hand*

Luna:I don't feel like doing anything ahhh.....Lucy today I have to send some important files to Kim Enterprises so can you please call and tell Jin that i will do it other day I mean I don't even want to go office today *sighs*

Lucy:don't worry I will tell him and I guess you should go and rest *pats her back*

Luna:for sure or my mind will blast *rolls eyes+walks away*

She walked away and we all was looking at eachother what just happened I mean ok things between Luna,Tae and Namjoon is messing up and we have to solve it also what's going on with Taehyung why he is pissing her off in every single thing

Lucy:no one will able to save Kim Taehyung from me I swear *red eyes*

Jk:Lucy don't be like that don't you think you three sisters already ruined the situation *hold her wrist*

Lucy:seriously Jk?we just wanted them to feel the thing Luna felt *annoyed tone*

Jk:and no doubt you three messed it up more and more *yelled lightly*

Lucy:its not our fault Jk why you can't see your brother mistake I don't even know what he said to Luna outside but it ruined her mental peace for sure *rolls eyes*