RE 0 - Chapter 2 - A Third on the Team

Y/N PoV.

"Zombies and monsters?" Rebecca asks, but then a zombie dog comes from another one of the windows, breaking down the glass. I dragged Rebecca away from the corpse as I got myself between her and the dog. "Come here, Puppy~ come here~" I said taunting him, hearing the undead hound growl at me, which only made me smirk.

The dog rushed at me, as I slapped it out of the way with my Virus enhanced arm, for the first time letting it transform back into his true form after a while, but at the same time, the arm started pulsating, as the violet parts glowed strangely, ...

The dog rushed at me, as I slapped it out of the way with my Virus enhanced arm, for the first time letting it transform back into his true form after a while, but at the same time, the arm started pulsating, as the violet parts glowed strangely, like wanting to tell me something. That's when two more dogs made their way in as they rushed at me trying to bite me. I took out one of the guns and shot one, but as I was about to shoot the other, the dog I had hit before pounced on it like a cougar and started devouring it, as if he had to eat it's corpse to grow and evolve.

While this happened, I let the suit consume the dog I killed, but after a bit, the suitcase did not change into a weapon, for some strange reason... I definetly need to tell Rodin about this when I can, but now it's not the time. I can't leave Rebecca alone, especially since I don't know about the dog, which had finished eating his prey by then, and as it happened, he basically turned into a puddle of goo, and then a strange red crystal floated out of it, with some good acting as a pedestal and protection.

My arm glowed, and even slightly moved on it's own, and it hurt each time I tried to defy it, so I gave in, walking closer as to grab the crystal, and when I was close, then goo turned back into an animal form, this time not undead like before, but somehow... demonic, if it wasn't for the fact that it was sitting down, like a puppy waiting to be pet as his tails slowly wiggled behind him from left to right and viceversa.

"What the hell? It's a puppy now?!?" Rebecca yelled from behind me as I gently pet the top of his head "I guess so

"What the hell? It's a puppy now?!?" Rebecca yelled from behind me as I gently pet the top of his head "I guess so..?" I spoke, not sure of it myself, as I then added "It never happened to me before" I said as I rub the dog-like animal in front of me, but that's when something surprising happened "Thanks Master for petting me... But please... Give me a name" I heard as I looked at the dog "You can talk?" I asked him as I immediately heard Rebecca from behind "You're nuts! He didn't talk at all."