RE0 - Chapter 4 - Exploring the Mansion with a new Friend

Y/N PoV.

The train started getting slower and slower, but we still hit a dead end, and the train derailed into an abandoned station in construction, but luckily for us 4, we were all alive. Inferno and Billy were together as Billy got out of the rubble and called "Rebecca! Rebecca!!" He screamed, using his hands as a way to amplify his screams

"We're here" Rebecca called as I was on top of the derailed train as I held her in a princess carry, jumping down and landing on my feet before letting Rebecca walk on her legs again "A wild ride... Though I wouldn't go for a second" I spoke as I had a few scratches, but nothing too serious as they easily regenerated "It ruined my clothing" I spoke as Billy and Rebecca's laughed at that, theirs too were in a very bad situation.

But still we had to keep going, and as we looked around, we found a door and we went there, since we seemed to have everything with us "We managed to stop the train" Billy spoke as Rebecca looked at him "We Managed?" She spoke, as if to point out we almost died as I got in "Woah there, first we get out of here yeah? They are coming" I spoke as some Zombies had made it to us, so we rushed towards the door.

Unfortunately the door led us into a sewer like system, as me and Billy got into the dirty water, Rebecca was looking at the liquid, like if it was lava, not wanting to approach it at all, and well... Inferno didn't seem to want to get his fur wet and dirty by that disgusting substance, even though he is literally made of a gooey substance called Mold, so that's nothing new.

"Come on, Really?" I asked at them, as Inferno looked at me "It's alright, Master, you won't have to actually carry me" he spoke as he turned into Mold as it went into my demonic arm, as if he was never there to begin with. "Finally we got rid of the pup" Billy spoke as my arm started growing in the purple areas "I can still hear you, Meat sack" Inferno spoke out of my arm, as I took Rebecca once more in a Princess carry, as the water was barely at the knees.

I carried her to the other side as we got to the small ladder there, and as we forced the metal hatch open, we found ourselves in a strange mansion, or in my case, the well know Umbrella Training Facility.

As we looked around, Rebecca went up the first set of stairs, in front of the painting of Doctor James Marcus, which she remembers as it was the dude that the leeches made when she was attacked by, before me and her got locked in the cart above th...

As we looked around, Rebecca went up the first set of stairs, in front of the painting of Doctor James Marcus, which she remembers as it was the dude that the leeches made when she was attacked by, before me and her got locked in the cart above the kitchen.

Wesker PoV.

"Who on earth are these people?" Dr. Birkin asks as he was beside me, as we were looking at a screen that displayed the feed of the cameras in the Umbrella Training Facility, looking right at Dr. Marcus's Painting, as the 3 unwanted Guests were there.

 Marcus's Painting, as the 3 unwanted Guests were there