RE0 - Chapter 3 - An Unexpected Alliance

Inferno PoV.

I got out of the room, now waiting on that foolish human to come out of that damn room, I got closer to the door a few times and heard sounds of a type writer stamping letter by letter, and it took him a while to finally come out. "What took you so long, Meat Sack?" Inferno spoke as he looked towards Billy as he spoke while looking towards the demonic familiar "A final will!" He revealed as he moved his papers around

"What feeble little mind you have, human! Actions speak louder than words. If you really want to be remembered, your action must be for the greater good, and mankind in general" Inferno spoke as he then walked closer to the Conductor Room, and then waited for the human to open the door with the key. They both got in, and as they did the room smelled awfully, it was filled with two plants and tons of documents as well as a map of the train and a switch.

I looked at the map, as my eyes glowed red to relay the information to my master, as I Billy then took it and then activated the switch, which caused a trap door to open from above and a ladder came down he went up, and I simply jumped high enough to let my claws dig into the floor above and pulled myself up "What a pain!"

We ended up in a bar like car, but as we did continue over, we felt some noises above "Nothing good... We have to be quick, Meat Sack" I said as Billy went for the door to the next cart, as I followed close. We entered the next cart and we got to a room, the 101. It was a very luxurious room, a sink where an aloe spray rested on it. Some ammo was around and a shotgun rested on the unmade beds luckily still loaded with both shots. Inferno wanted to take it too, but Billy was too fast and took the gun "Oh no puppy, you can't use it, and I need it." he said as he then walked back, and I had to tow behind him, what a bastard.

I then saw the Ice pick onto the food cart and I used my tail to slap Billy "Oi Meat Sack! The ice pick can help Rebecca and Master Y/N to free themselves! So take it" Billy saw me and then the item in question, which he took as he then looked at me "Thanks puppy" he spoke, which caused me to growl "Don't ever call me that"

We got to the other cart, wanting to go back down and towards the kitchen to go get Rebecca and Master, but that's when a giant B.O.W. or Bio Organic Weapon in the form of a Scorpion fell down onto the cart.

His screeches resonated all around the cart, as Billy pointed his gun at the beast, as I showed my fang, and my fur became so hard and stingy it formed some blades, ready to attack the scorpion

His screeches resonated all around the cart, as Billy pointed his gun at the beast, as I showed my fang, and my fur became so hard and stingy it formed some blades, ready to attack the scorpion. The beast tried to claw at me, but I avoided it with ease as Billy shot it, but the bullets ricochet on that heavy armor of his, which just attracted the B.O.W. attention, if it wasn't for me acting like a buzz saw and attacking it to get his attention back to me "Knife him, Meat Sack! Good damage, but he also won't know you're hitting him if you do it with me" I said as I punctured his face with my tail, as he tried to hit me with his, but I was too fast.

Y/N PoV.

Rebecca was sitting now in front of me, as we were discussing to pass some time, learning more about each other "So, you really did transform into a cat to make it in her house under her father's nose?" She asked me as I nodded "Well, we loved each other, and I would have done everything for her, and I did... Though as all, when she knew about me, she was scared. So I then just left, and never came back, not everyone takes it as good as you that Supernatural exists" I spoke as she chuckled "I guess" she spoke as I then looked at her.