CHAPTER EIGHT

???

We have to find out who has the ordersity to protect the girl, if i find out who it is, he/she will see how hell looks like.

"Boss we have her line, why don't we have some fun with her" one of my men said.

But who could really help her and make her to disappear for this long.

UNKNOWN POV

While the people who were planning on how to find the girl. At the vandal mansion Riya was finishing up her project with her friends, when she heard the door open and in come Xavier. But what surprised her the most was the people she was with.

"Sophia?" She Said

"Hey Mom, I missed you"
Sophia said while hugging Riya.

Arlene also made his presence be known by calling out "MAMA" and started making crabbing hands towards Riya since Xavier was the one carrying him.

Riya took Arlene out of Nicole arms and went towards the seating room to talk while Xavier went and got Arlene and Sophia's bags taking them to the guest room which was opposite his and Riya's room. He settled the bags on the bed and made his way to the kitchen, to inform the chef on how many people will be there and what kind of food.

Nicole went back to the seating room, only to find Riya's friends have gone. Riya was talking to Sophia about something, Nicole took a sit opposite them and started listening about the day they had until Riya received a phone call from an unknown ID.

RIYA'S POV
We were finishing up the school project when Nicole walked in with Sophia and Arlene in his arms, happinesses overwhelmed me that i had to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me.

I reach out to sophia and gave her a hug Arlene also called out to me while making crabbing hands, getting her out of Nicole's hands we made our way to the seating room and talk about random things, how their day was until Nicole came and sat beside opposite to us.

We were still talking when my phone vibrated with an incoming call, it was an unknown ID, answering the call a strange voice.

"Hello, who's this?" I said.

"Riya, it's being long since have heard or seen you" the strange voice said.

"How do you know my name, i have never seen you before and what's your name" i asked.

"It doesn't matter how i know, but if you want to save the one helping you, you need to leave that place or everyone will be killed" he said and the phone call ended.

But not wanting to think about it, I went back to the sitting room and continued to talk until it was time for dinner. The dinner table comprised of different types of food, which are fride rice, grilled chicken, macrron and cheese, baked potato, mashed potatoes, yogurt and there was vanilla chocolate cake desert.

We all sat down and started eating, Arlene could manage to eat macron and cheese, mashed potatoes and yogurt. We all are and Arlene made a mess, so after eating i took Arlene to take a bath while Sophia volunteered to help.

While bathing Arlene my mind still thought about the phone call, should i tell Nicole about the call but i don't want to put him in danger and i don't even know what kind of job he does. Maybe i should ask him. My thoughts were cut short because water was splashed on my face and Arlene started giggling.

"Really Arlene that wasn't fair, but it's understandable you wanted attention didn't you" i said while making funny faces.

The water started getting cold so i took Arlene out of the water into his room and Sophia's. Sophia was already lying on the bed when i entered.

"Hey sophy what's wrong? You seem to be in deep thoughts" I asked

Because when we entered the bedroom she flinched from the sound, something is not right when we were talking in the sitting room she looked frintened from the TV whenever a high pitched sound was made.

"N... nothing is wrong, i was just wondering how life would be if we left the orphanage that's all" sophy said.

But that wasn't the reason and i couldn't want to pressure her into telling me the truth and she will tell me when she's comfortable.

I got Arlene ready for bed, while Sophia went to take a bath so i went to the kitchen to make warm milk for Arlene, when the bottle of milk was done warming, we made our way to the sitting room and i started feeding him.

Arlene started dozing until he fell asleep, Nicole also come in the sitting room so i decided to ask him what kind of job he does.

"Hey Nicole, do you mind if i ask you a question"

"Not really, go ahead" he said

"Have been living here for a week now and i don't know what kind of job you work" i asked

" You're right but i can't tell you exactly what kind of job but all you need to know is that i own alot of building, hotel, restaurant, am the CEO of my company and am not a good person" he said

"What do you mean you are not a good person how"

" I know you are confused because i helped you and how i am around Arlene and Sophia. When the time comes you will know what kind of work i do and am hoping you won't be scared of me"

He said that and left, am currently thinking about what kind of work he does that would possibly scare me, then my thoughts went back to my parents why would they leave me, i did everything for them, to make them happy.

Am thinking of going back to the house, to see if there's anything that will help me find out were they are. I can feel myself losing weight because sometimes am not able to eat without thinking about them l, every night i cry myself to sleep and hug their picture for some comfort.

Sophia came and said good night so i went to put Arlene to sleep and also went to bed.

Hey everyone thank you for giving my book a chance.