CHAPTER TEN

RIYA'S POV

Today was a wonderful day although Nicole told me that he was in a Mafia that did not worry me, because if he wanted to hurt me he would have done it a long time ago but he decided against it and gave me shelter.

Although we haven't spend much time together because he's been busy with work while i with school stuffs. And there are these messages which keep on coming from an unknown number, i was thinking of tell Nicole but am not sure this might put him in danger and i don't think if anything happened to him i would forgive myself.

" Hey, Nicole are you not supposed to be getting ready for work" I asked

It was now 8PM, he's getting late but before i could continue, what he said left me speech less.

"I took today and tomorrow off so that i can be with you, Sophia and Arlene, am sorry that since the day i brought you here, i wasn't there to help you be comfortable around, i can see that you're not that much comfortable around me or free and am hoping to change that." He said.

Am speechless because i never thought that he noticed those little details, despite him never being around to see for himself.

" That would be great, just let me give all a bath and tell Sophia to get one." I said and left.

I went to my room and prepared a bath for Arlene then woke him up. Sophia was also taking a bath , when they finished i dressed Arlene into a black bottom pants and a gray t-shirt with black shoes.

I went down stairs and Nicole was all dressed up as if he was going somewhere.

" Riya go and get changed into something comfortable, leave Arlene with me. We are going somewhere." He said and got Arlene from me .

I went upstairs and got ready then went to check on Sophia since she always comes to me for help to brush her hair, but when i entered her room it was empty, so i went down stairs to check and found her sitting with Arlene in her arms while Nicole was brushing her hair into two pony tail.

It was nice having someone to help you sometimes, when Nicole was done tying her hair he turned around and asked if i was ready, a single shake of my head yes we all left without a clue on where we are going.

Nicole pulled up into a Mall but i couldn't go in because i didn't have money and am thinking there is something Nicole has to buy from here, so I was surprised when Nicole got out of the car and open my car door.

" Hey you don't need to get us all, if there is something you need to buy you can go. Will be waiting for you right here and besides i don't even have money so it's best if i remain." I said

All this time Nicole was listening to what i was saying untill he said.

" I brought you here to something for yourselves not me and I'll be paying for everything, please don't worry it's the least i can do." He said

I had tears in my eyes but i couldn't let them fall or my makeup will be ruined, so i just hugged him and said thank you.

We all went inside and Nicole told us to get whatever we wanted while he got Arlene from me and he went to buy for him clothes, he told us that if we finish we should inform him.

We were enjoying our time together choosing clothes with  Sophia, that i didn't pay much attention to the people who where at the counter wearing masks on there faces, i felt like something was off with them.

I started looking for Sophia until i found her, she was with Arlene while looking around.

"Hey Sophia where is Nicole."

"I don't know, he only told me to look after Arlene while he uses the restroom." She said.

"Sophia let's go something isn't right, will leave through the back lets go." I wispere yelled at her

We started walking towards the back exist when someone called out to me.

"Hey you!, where do you think you are going?"

Before i could answer, someone held my arm and turned me around.

"You!, You are the girl we have been looking for all this time, boys come and look at this beauty we are going to have so much fun before you are delivered to the Boss." The one holding my arm said.

I started pulling my arm trying to get myself free from them, I slapped him and kicked him where the sun does not shine. He stumbled back in Pain, in the process leaving my arm i was about to run but someone else held my arm and slapped me hard in the face.

The impact made me fall to the ground while holding my check, it sting very bad i know that it will form a bruise and my arm is hurting from holding it to tight.

"Let me go you useless creep." I said.

"Don't make things hard for you, any way am pretty much sure that am more handsome than you boyfriend." He said with a smile.

"You wish, you very ugly Even if you were the last man standing i would rather die than choose to be with you." I said

By the look on his face he was ready to kill while his friends where laughing at him.

He raised his hand about to slap me, i closed my eyes and waited for the blow but it never came. So i opened my eyes only to see that someone was holding his hand, when i turned around to see who it was i was sternered to see that it was none other than.

Hey guys thanks for giving my story a chance, i hope you are enjoying it.