𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

You cried with Sidney as she hugged you tightly her arms not loosening once. You had been saying goodbye to all you knew in life for almost an hour now. Your arms still wrapped around the brunette before finally loosening your grip on each other. Sidney's mom died only the week prior and now one of her best friends was moving across the country, you could see how much the girl was going through.

    "Please don't be a stranger" Sidney spoke as she held your hands and you nodded gently toward the girl before she let go of your hands wiping her tears away as you were holding yours back. Tears and emotions were never really your thing... at least not to the public.

    "I would never" You responded to the girl who now backed away presenting Tatum. She showed you a weak smile as you presented the same back before she laughed.

    "Oh, come on" Tatum spoke as she grabbed you by either arm pulling you in for a hug as you hugged her tightly back. Her blonde hair smelled of strawberries and vanilla as she spoke to you.

    "Who am I going to ditch gym with to go shopping now?" Tatum spoke as she heard a subtle sniffle, you never knew Tatum to be a crier either, but here you two stood. Saying goodbye as tears brimmed your eyes. When the two of you parted you casually wiped away the dampness from your face.

    "What the hell I gotta work at the video store alone now" Randy walked up to you with the biggest grin on his face as you laughed gently hugging the boy tightly as you felt him lifting you off the ground a bit before he released you. Before Randy could officially step back Billy and Stu pushed him to the side as you kinda gasped before letting out a soft laugh after seeing he was okay with it.

    "Why are you leaving again?" Billy spoke as you felt him envelop you in a hug lifting you off the ground and giving you a spin before setting you down. You gave him a small smack on the arm for picking you up but she didn't mind the overall hug.

    "Move it, my turn" Stu spoke as he hip-checked Billy as he was now standing in front of you with sad eyes. You and Stu had a lot of history, you were always there for each other when you needed it most. But over the past week, things hadn't been the same and You hoped Stu felt that shift too.

    "I want you to know that I haven't been avoiding you because I hate you or anything" Stu spoke as you shoved him with both arms as he threw his hands in the air.

    "So you have been avoiding me" You spoke in a pissed tone. While all of your friends have been comforting Sidney and also helping you move you have maybe seen Stu twice. It made you feel sad that one of your best friends (and the love of your life) had been avoiding you during your last days in Woodsboro.

    "Take it easy let me explain" Stu spoke as he took a step towards you and he began to speak again. "I was trying to make myself hate you" Stu spoke as you rolled your eyes and laughed in his face as you were in the process of turning around when he grabbed your wrist spinning you back to face him.

    "To make your moving a lot less painful, but here I am, saying goodbye to you and I can't help wanting to scream and cry and throw a tantrum in the middle of this yard" Stu spoke as he pulled you into a hug as you hugged him back tightly. A tear fell down your cheek as you felt his chin rest upon your head.

    "I'm going to miss you Stu" You spoke softly before you two pulled apart and your parents came storming out of the house.

    "Come on Y/N, gotta get a move on" They spoke as they kinda gave a glare to where you stood with Stu. You brought them all in for one last hug as a group before you heard your mother yell for you again.

    "Don't forget to call us little miss Atlanta" Randy called out as you laughed walking to the car where you opened the back seat and climbed in. You looked outside of the window at your best friends. Randy and Billy were next to Sidney each with an arm around her and Stu was next to Tatum who stood with her arms wrapped around him one of his arms wrapped around her as well, but his eyes weren't on her, they were on you. You waved through the window as the car started and slowly pulled out from where it was parked. You watched as your friends made their way behind the car as it picked up speed down the street and waved bye through your back window.

    It wasn't until the car that had only parts of your life packed into it was around the corner that you allowed the tears to fall from your eyes more frantically as you covered your face in the backseat. You understood why you were leaving but it didn't stop the tears from falling rapidly.