𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Friday

You had been asleep for an hour or so when you burst awake in the bedroom of Stuart Macher. You touched your palm to your forehead before rubbing the sleep from your eyes as you looked around the bedroom that looked so obviously to be a teenage boy's bedroom. You swung your legs over the side of the bed as you began to pace a bit.

"What was it what was it what was it" You spoke to yourself in a bit of an angry tone. You found something out just before you fell asleep but what was it? It was something about Ghostface. You knew who it was even for that very split second before you were knocked out.

"Fuck" You spoke giving up on your thought as you walked to the door finding it locked. You turned the lock swiftly as you swung the door open finding silence just past the door. You had to think back, this was a Stu Macher party, right? You walked through the upstairs of the home finding a bedroom in which had what looked to be a bloodied Billy Loomis inside it.

"Oh my god Billy!" You yelled in a surprised tone as you ran to his body that lay on the bed of what you assumed to be Stu's parent's bedroom. You turned him over looking at the blood all over him.

"Y/N" Billy spoke in a weak voice to you as your eyes were trailing his body looking for any signs of punctures into the boy not finding any... where was the blood coming from?

"Billy who did this to you?" You spoke as you looked from his body now to his face as you raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"The killer, who else?" He spoke as he sounded like he was seething with pain as you backed away from the boy. Something wasn't right... The boy rolled over onto his side facing away from you and when he turned back he was holding a white box to his mouth.

"Clever Girl" He spoke as you ran out of the room at the sound of the voice that had threatened you and your friends so many times over the phone.

"Where you going Y/N!" You heard Billy call out as you heard the footsteps following you at a rapid pace.

"Stu!, Sid!, Randy!, Somebody!" You called out as you were running away from the boy covered in fake blood. Reaching the fawyer is where you see Stu and Randy pleading with Sidney begging her to help them as she shut them out. Before you could say anything you felt Billy grab you by a chunk of your hair.

"I got her Sid!" Billy called out to Sidney as she looked at the boy as if she had just seen a ghost.

"Billy wha" She began as he pulled you to stand upright as you looked at Sidney with pleading eyes.

"She's the killer Sid!, look" He spoke as he pulled out the white speaker that could change how your voice sounded.

"Sid don't" You spoke as he released your hair now grabbing your wrist.

"Y/N?" Sidney spoke in a confused tone as even she couldn't believe the nonsense that he was spewing.

"I don't know Sid, I found her standing over me with a knife" Billy spoke simply as you shook your head no.

"Sidney he's lying he's not even bleeding" You began before you felt a hard slap across your face causing you to fall backwards onto the stairs as you held your face.

"Now she's trying to gaslight you Sid" He spoke simply as he let go of your arm now pretending as if his stomach was hurting him. He walked over to Sid who held a gun.

"Give me the gun so I can kill her and we can be free" He spoke as Sidney looked over at you you shook your head no vigorously and you brought yourself to your feet.

"Sidney the gun!" Billy said in a more demanding tone as you watched Sidney hand him the gun. But you were already running down the main hallway away from the two and into the kitchen. You hid behind the counter as you heard the door open and a gunshot along with laughing. You heard Sidney's footsteps walking closer as you covered your mouth not wanting Billy to hear you.