𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

Tuesday

    The final bell finally rang signaling that detention was released. You looked at Stu as you both stood simultaneously B-Lining it for his car. You both had agreed to help stock up on some alcohol for the party so running to the store and then to your house so you could change for the party made it so that you and Stu were cutting it close on time. As you hopped into the passenger seat you heard some smartass comment from.

    "Oh so now you want a ride" He spoke as you punched him in the arm with a small roll of your eyes before buckling your seatbelt as he spoke up again.

    "Keep rolling them things you might get dizzy" He spoke making you give him a fake laugh as the two of you were soon making your way to the liquor mart where Stu a usual. After he got the alcohol the two of you were headed to your house as you thought about what the hell you were going to wear to this party.

    "You could always just" Stu would begin before you cut him off.

    "If you say go in what I have on, you are out of your mind" You spoke as Stu then made the motion of zipping his lips then throwing the zipper out of the car window as the two of you approached the street of your childhood home which now was your current home. As he pulled to a stop the two of you climbed out of the car and walked up to the door together and walked in.

    "You can stay down here, I'm going to go see what I have in my things" You spoke as Stu nodded. You felt his eyes on you as you climbed the staircase and you didn't mind it which was the worst part.

    You maneuver to your childhood bedroom which holds a suitcase full of clothes including skirts, jeans, sweatpants, and sweaters. You looked amongst the many shirts and skirts you had ultimately deciding on a skirt and a ribbed turtleneck t-shirt. You looked at the color combination of the pink plaid skirt combined with a white shirt that matched just right making you smile as you heard creaks in the floorboards seeing Stu standing behind you.

    "You clean up very nice Miss Y/L/N" Stu spoke as he smiled looking over your outfit you gave a small spin before exiting the room as you guided him down the stairs.

    "Why thank you, now we gotta go, or we are going to be late" You spoke a bit worried not wanting to come off as rude or impolite as Stu laughed a bit following you out the door of your house and towards his car as the two of you hopped in and were now on your way to Stu's party.

...

    The two of you had listened to music on the way to the party, you sang along to the ones you knew as Stu would make fun of you in some way rather than just admitting he was jealous you sang along first. Within a couple of minutes you were pulling up to a street lined with cars and all those feelings came back, the feeling of going to a high school party and just living life like there was no tomorrow.

    "You ready?" Stu spoke as he found a space pulling off to it before putting his car in park smiling at you as you nodded your head as you both hopped out of the car. He grabbed the beers while you simply just brought yourself.

    "You need a hand?" You asked in a sweet voice as the boy looked at you.

    "Actually yeah that would be super" The boy started before you cut him off.

    "Okay awesome see you in there !" You spoke as you began the walk down towards the house as you heard him laugh from afar.

    "You fucker" He called out as you laughed to yourself before approaching the huge house that had kids in the front yard and probably more inside. You awaited Stu to catch up so you could walk in together and once he was by your side you made your way in.