𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Monday

    You thought that you would never hear that final bell ring. When it finally did you were out of your seat and almost on a sprint out of the classroom. You were so ready to just go home and not worry about anything. You would probably end up going out later that night to hang out with Randy seeing as he was off work for the night, something you picked up at lunchtime.

    In the mixt of your thoughts, you heard the sound of an engine approaching where you walked on the sidewalk. You looked over your shoulder at what car it was thinking that it could be Tatum but of course, it was Stu's car driving your way. You rolled your eyes as the boy drove up next to you slowing down his car to match your pace.

    "Y/N, you want a ride home?" Stu yelled out the window as you looked at him then kept walking not giving the boy a response as he sped up to catch you.

    "Y/N I know you can hear me" He spoke up as you kept walking a little more 'pep in your step' as the boy soon was pulled into a driveway in front of you forcing you to stop as he got out of the car raising his hands in a 'what-the-fuck' manner towards you as you raised yours in the same way back at him.

    "Okay, you ignored me in Calculus which I get, probably were just tired, I let it slide" Stu spoke as he was slowly making his way around the front of his car towards where you stood.

    "Then ignoring Billy at lunch was kinda crazy and not even acknowledging me was even crazier" Stu spoke as you looked at him wondering where this long-winded explanation was going even though you knew ultimately it was going to end in him asking you what was wrong.

    "Then just now, you never turned down a ride home before, so what's up?" Stu spoke as he now stood just before you looking down towards you while you avoided his eye. You ultimately looked up meeting his eyes when you decided to speak.

    "Just thought that that was our new thing, ignoring each other you know" You spoke in a bit of a hurt tone as you watched him stand a bit taken aback by the words that just tumbled out of your mouth. You chuckled at the boys reaction.

    "It's been almost a year Stu, how is it I can talk to everyone else except for you and Billy since being gone?" You spoke irritation seathing in your voice as you watched the speechless boy standing in front of you fumbling for words that were going to exit his mouth, maybe to save his ass, but you were already going again.

    "I have called and left messages multiple times so I don't understand how you could have possibly been just ignoring me, then thinking we were just going to be perfectly fine when I came back-" You spoke spewing off before Stu cut you off leaving you to just sit there and listen.

    "I didn't know if you were ever coming back Y/N!, I was so dependent on you and I couldn't let myself stay dependent on you just in case you decided to never call back, It's not like I could just walk to your house and make you talk to me" Stu spoke to you as you looked at him who seemed like he was hurt by you almost accusing him of not caring about your relation- friendship anymore.

    "Stu, you know that I wouldn't, not to you" You spoke as there was a hitch in your voice, you looked at the tall boy who stood in front of you. he looked as if he was planning on saying more but you found yourself just pushing past him. You thought you were done with that conversation when Stu grabbed your hand pulling you back to him this time into a hug.

    You originally tried to fight to get out of the hug seeing as you were mad at this tall pretty boy with whom you used to be so close. Eventually, your arms were wrapped around him as well and you felt his chin rest upon your head. "I never meant to hurt you Y/N... I'm so sorry" Stu spoke as he released you from the hug that you were originally imprisoned in... but now you found yourself missing the warmth of the boy's body against yours.