𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Tuesday

     You woke up slowly your eyes fluttering as you looked around seeing all of your friends sleeping in your living room. You found yourself in the arms of Stu making you raise your eyebrow as you didn't remember sitting with Stu the night prior. Billy with Sid, Tatum sleeping with her feet up on the ottoman and the opposite side of Stu, and Randy alone in the big chair. As you were getting up from where you layed in Stu's arms you felt him pull you back down making you lose your balance falling right onto the couch again.

     "five more minutes" He spoke in a sleepy voice as you peeled his arms from around you making your way to the kitchen. You had already overslept and you had to get everyone awake so that they could also go home and get ready for school, so you did what any normal person would do. You grabbed a pan from your cupboard along with a wooden spoon and started hitting them together.

     "Rise and shine!" You yelled as you watched everyone jump out of their skin you smiled a tired smile at all of them. As you turned to walk away you felt someone wrap their arms around your waist lifting you off the ground.

    "Hey, the wake-up alarm says to put her down!" You yelled as you banged the wooden spoon to the pan once more as you were now being thrown over the male's shoulder.

    "That's enough" Stu spoke as Billy was stripping you of your wooden spoon and pan as you could now identify the person carrying you to be Stu.

    "Oh shit we are going to be late" Tatum spoke as you heard scrambling as you were now being placed back onto the floor before you slapped Stu in the arm giving him a look as he smiled at you back. You still held a lot of distrust and heartache towards the boy but he didn't seem to notice as he and Billy followed your friends exiting the house to go get ready for the school day.

    You watched them exit then sighed as you grabbed a trashbag throwing away all the garbage that accumulated in the living room. You immediately threw it in the trash in the garage knowing that your father would never condone or even find understanding towards underage drinking. Your eyes shifted to the clock again. Thirty minutes. You could do that.

...

    You ran into the first period with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that ran just to the top of your jeans with a jacket wrapped around your waist. You let out a sigh of relief as the bell rang as soon as you got to your seat. You didn't like being late to things but strolling in around five minutes later was Stu. Before the teacher could give him any sort of what for he had brought out a flower handing it to her making her blush as she allowed him to join this class making you roll your eyes.

     "Kiss up" You grumbled as you began to pay attention to what the older woman was teaching when Stu spoke up again.

    "What, thought I didn't get you one too? no need to be jealous" He spoke and you could just hear the smirk on his lips as he passed you a little dandelion flower that he picked in the courtyard making you smile gently before masking it with a straight face.

    "Face it, it is impossible to stay mad at me Y/N" He spoke smoothly as you chuckled at the boy before looking over at him with a look of annoyance.

    "I can stay mad at you as long as I need to Stuart, now shut up before we get into trouble" You spoke as at the end of the statement you looked forward to find where the woman was at in the lesson as Stu was now tapping your shoulder.

    "Oh my god what" You whisper yelled at Stu as he looked at you with a smile.

    "Guess what?" He spoke making you roll your eyes before replying.

    "What?" You spoke before you heard a clearance of throat looking to the other side of where you had been talking to Stu to see the older woman now looking over you with two bright pink slips. You wanted to fight it but there was simply nothing you could say that would make the situation any better as you took the pink slip and Stu took his. The rest of the class you both sat silently. Once the bell rang your day went on as usual, going to a random variation of classes until it was finally time for lunch when the whole group met up at the front fountain.