𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Friday

    "Okay, lady's party is over!" Dewey walked in announcing to the room but felt like at the moment it was to the whole world. You woke up slowly as you looked over at Tatum and Sidney who already seemed to be up and getting ready for the day.

    "We know dipshit give us like twenty" Tatum spoke to Dewey as he walked over to the side of the bed sitting as he looked at you with a bright smile.

     "Good news, you are being discharged !" Dewey spoke excitedly as you were genuinely excited to be discharged but also not... you felt so safe being guarded last night with your best friends and now you were going back to school where anything could happen. It freaked you out a bit but you smiled through it anyway.

    Tatum had brought an extra pair of clothes with her as she tossed a pair to you before she shooed Dewey out of the room. Once the door was shut you began to change seeing as you weren't hooked up to anything. You pulled on a pair of jeans and a cropped shirt as you began to brush your hair and teeth looking over at Tatu who was watching the clock.

    "I assume your dad is doing all the paperwork" Tatum spoke simply as you nodded hoping she was right. You looked in the mirror at your stitches that rested right at your hairline making you give yourself a look in the mirror. You were bummed that you had stitches but hey, at least you didn't have to have your whole had amputated.

    Soon enough the three of you were on your way out of the hospital room where your dad handed you your bookbag not before planting a kiss on your head. Dewey ended up going with you guys to the parking lot since he was told to give you guys rides to and from places until they caught the killers. Once all of you were in the car Tatum couldn't help but comment.

    "My favorite way to go to school is in the back of a cop car" She spoke as Dewey rolled his eyes at his sister's comment. You were on the road within seconds of the comment. You didn't talk that much as you looked out the window trying to piece together who could have possibly been Ghostface. You heard their voice... You know that voice... but who was it? You thought about this very thoroughly until you reached the school where even more police officers now stood outside. As soon as you and Sidney stepped out of the car you were bombarded by reporter Gale Weathers and a posse of others that you didn't recognize.

    "Leave them alone shit heads" Tatum announced as she took you and Sidney by the wrists dragging you through the crowd. The two of you held your heads down until you finally got into the school. The three of you laughed amongst yourselves as Randy and Stu approached.

    "They discharged you?" Stu spoke in a shocked voice as confusion was lacing his face making you chuckle a bit.

    "Well don't be too happy to see me" You spoke as he shook the confusion from his face turning it into a smile as he walked up to you hugging you tightly as you hugged him back.

    "I am happy, I just thought head injuries kept you under twenty-four-hour surveillance" He spoke as you shrugged your shoulders.

    "Maybe it was just a little scratch" You spoke as the girls chuckled. Tatum, Sid, and Randy leave to go to their first periods leaving you and Stu standing alone together.

     "Does it hurt?" He asked as he lifted your chin with his pointer finger observing where the band-aid-esque bandage sat over your stitches.

    "What kind of question even is that, of course it does" You spoke as you pulled from where he was holding your face. He draped his arm over your shoulder as the two of you were now walking to your Calculus class with little to no words amongst yourselves.

    That's the way a majority of Calculus was between the both of you. Once the class was over he smiled and waved before he exited but other than that you just hoped to hear from him at lunch. The rest of your mornings went about as interestingly as they possibly could get. You could only think about the unknown silence that was between you and Stu this morning. He seemed so concerned about your head then just boom, no words. Once the bell rang for lunch you didn't put a pep in your step to get there assuming it was going to be normal yada yada bs.

     Once you got out there you heard the announcement that they were calling school and setting a curfew until the killer was called. You felt excitement rush through your veins as you thought about not having to go to school but then a little worry. It must be getting worse. You walked over to Tatum and Sidney who seemed to be on their way out.

     "Hey Sid, hey Tatum" You spoke as the two of them smiled saying hey to you as well. Your peaceful little walk was interrupted when Stu came over giving the three of you random little flowers as he then announced his part that night to celebrate not having school.

    "Is this something we should celebrate?" Sidney spoke as she looked at Stu who was now carrying Tatum as you couldn't even watch. You didn't like watching him being so in love with another person. He put her down as if he could read your body language now just resting his arm around Tatum's shoulder.

     "I'm hosting Sidney, you're off the hook for your party now" Stu spoke making Sidney chuckle a bit as you and Tatum smiled. You both looked at Sidney with hopeful eyes as she finally agreed to go. You were excited to go as well, with no obligations to worry about, just you and your friends hanging out together, it comforted you thinking about being around a bunch of people. Nothing bad could come to you guys if you were all together.

     "Okay, bring food !" Stu called out as the three of you continued walking to the cop car in which Dewey stood outside. You all hopped in as Tatum requested they go to the grocery store where she could purchase the food.

    "Guys I don't know about this" Sidney spoke as you and Tatum looked at each other and then at her.

    "Sid, we will be with people, the killer won't even bug us" You spoke with a smile painted on your face as you watched Sidney still looking as if she was unsure about the whole thing.

    "If it makes you feel any better, I'll stay by your side the whole night to make sure no one fucks with us" Tatum spoke as that looked to get Sidney to relax a bit. The three of you are now on the same page about the party being your safest bet. Once you got to the grocery store Dewey let the others out but told you that you needed to come with him.

    The grocery store just so happened to be right around the corner from the police station so you walked into the station with him seeing your father.

    "Hey Dad" You spoke with a smile on your face as you hugged him tightly and he gave you a tight hug back.

    "Hey sweet pea, how was your day today?" He spoke simply as you looked at him thinking.

    "It was pretty alright, school got called and I'm about to go" You started as your dad finished the sentence for you.

    "Home and lock all the doors and stay in tonight" He spoke but not as an option, as a 'this is what you are going to do'. You looked at him with a face of defeat and anger.

     "But Dad there is strength in numbers" You spoke trying to convince him to let you go to the party that he had somehow already heard about.

    "Y/N anyone there could be the killer, we cannot risk this, I mean he has already gotten you once, you have gotten lucky to make it out with your life, I can't put you in that sort of position again" He spoke as you crossed your arms over your chest giving him the 'are you serious' face.

    "But Dad" You attempted to complain but he was far ahead of you.

    "The answer is home, thank you for bringing her here Dewey, I can get her home" Your dad spoke as you glared at your dad before he guided you out to his police car where he would drive you the five minutes home. You didn't talk to him the whole ride home as you were so filled with anger that you couldn't go to the party.

    "Be safe honey, know that I am not doing this to ruin your life" Your dad spoke as he stopped the car in front of your home you unbuckled your seat belt nodding slowly as you grabbed your bag from the floor opening the door as you flung your bag up and onto your shoulder making your way to the front door. You unlocked it and proceeded into the house locking it behind you as you went straight up to your room with an annoyed groan...